Should You Play - I play games so you don't have to!

Yo. What’s up, everyone?

My name is Fruitsniffer, and when I’m not currently lying on the floor feeling sorry for myself or getting drunk off ridiculously cheap liquor, I like to pretend that I’m funnier than I actually am and record video game reviews.

Basically I try to summarize what I liked or disliked about a game in a couple of minutes while trying to joke around a bit here and there as well. I’m still trying to figure out this whole comedy thing though, so I’m always happy to get some feedback and critique, so don’t hold back if you’ve got something to say.

Here’s my most recent video:

And here’s a list of all my reviews so far:
Should You Play: Pyrite Heart?
Should You Play: Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel?
Should You Play: Nekopara?
Should You Play: Never Alone?
Should You Play: VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action?
Should You Play: RUINER?
Should You Play: The Red Strings Club?
Should you Play: Unworthy?

Other projects:
Games I Played In 2018

I’m not really good at structuring posts like this, so I’ll just leave you with a nice tweet my buddy Iggy left me a while back.

1 Like

Oh shit, I made a thing.

Been working on and off on this for the last 4 months. Finally decided to sit down and record the script last night and finished this piece of garbage within 2 days. As always, I’d love to hear what you guys think. :heart:

Made another thing. It’s not exactly a Should You Play but I’ll list it here anyways, simply because I can.