Shantae: Risky's (mostly offscreen and implied) Revenge

Risky might not be the most effective villian, but hey, the gameplay’s nice. And I see so little Shantae around these parts, that I thought I’d throw in my own series on it. And while it is nearing its conclusion, I may follow this up with Pirate’s Curse in the future. But either way, I hope you enjoy what I have so far, and will stick with me as I finish off this great game!

First video, for those who want to experience the whole game:

And for those who just wanna see where I’m at right now:

And if you want a convenient playlist for all the videos:

Let’s finish off this series with a flourish and a bang, shall we?

1 Like

I am super disappointed in my childhood now. This is the sort of game that I would love to play and would have played as a child so I have to question why I never did play it. :confounded:

As someone who didn’t get to play a lot of classic games like Metroid, Half Life and even Sonic until I was in college, I say there’s never a bad time to start!

1 Like

True. A lot of my experiences with older games have come in later years.

What adorable children you have there, Mr. Baron! We’re almost at your door, Risky!

1 Like

One way or another, this magical adventure is coming to a close!

I feel like adding some thoughts and such, seeing as this is my last episode. This is a game that I feel bad for taking so long on, but it had such a charm and wit to it, I just…I dunno, I really liked it. It had a lot of clever and unique ideas, and seeing as it helped revive a series that was considered lost, I’m glad I got to play it. Maybe some day, I’ll even play the rest of them…

But that’s a video for another day. Feel free to share your thoughts on the game, or my videos. And I’ll see you guys next time!

1 Like