Roll the Dragon! Let's Play FATE: Dragonball Edition!

T R U C K E R
H A T

(Stream Time)

https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk

Itā€™s the VOD of the best session weā€™ve run in a while, and we usually run pretty good session as it is!

The Hunt for the Red Ribbon Android! Goodbye, Super Android 13!

GUESS WHAT, weā€™re streaming today and weā€™re back from hiatus and running one shots to playing Dragon Ball Z: Gaiden again. YEAH BABY.

Weā€™ll post when we start streaming tonight, as is tradition, but thatā€™s not what this post is about. This post is about your (and my) favorite thing: More content.

In this case itā€™s super ultra secret bonus scene Panty content coming in hot straight into your ear and eyeholes! NOW!
Dragon Ball Z Gaiden Bonus Episode: Panty Alone

Iā€™m sure that thereā€™s absolutely nothing clearly visible in my browser tabs in this video that is at all a reference to what Pantyā€™s character arc is going to be.

Hope you enjoy, I sure had fun.

1 Like

Stream time!

The first Bojack episode is live!

Dende in Distress! The Almighty Soba!

Letā€™s do a stream!

Weā€™re going to be streaming soon! And Iā€™m excited for the horrors that await! https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk

The Super Powerful Guy! Bojack Strikes!
The Endless Appetite, Gone!? Meet the Buu Crew!

We return, to shenanigans!

Usually I send the video link to Loaka and then he posts it with a cute title. This time Iā€™m posting the video link myself because last weeks video is an absolute mess and I want to take responsibility for it.

You see, in an effort to reduce the audio problems weā€™ve been having since we first started recording and uploading our sessions (which were largely the fault of my shitty recording set up) I bought a new headset. Last weeks session is the first time Iā€™ve used it while streaming/recording and it came with a new host of terrible audio issues that we still havenā€™t figured out how to rectify.

Itā€™ll probably take me a few months, at best, but I plan to actually type up a transcript of this sessions audio so nobody misses any of our content because that is how awful the audio errors in this video were. And I have absolutely no idea how Fefnir is gonna handle editing this video for the radio version of our campaign that she does whenever she gets around to this one. This was an excellent and hilarious session so if you can bear the echoing and annoying background noises you should give it a listen. But if you canā€™t then you should wait until I, or someone else, summarizes this session.

Letā€™d Do the Time Warp Again! Closure for Scooby Buu!

1 Like

I know what you, our fan, really wants as a sign of my remorse for hecking up the latest session (and also for not having a session this week) more Panty content. Hereā€™s the script for two, heart wrenching, bonus Panty scenes with everyoneā€™s favorite NPC to date, Ark. And Loaka swears heā€™ll actually act these out with me next next weekend but by then, weā€™ll have played a new session and these events occur chronologically before the next session. Donā€™t worry, when we act out these scenes Iā€™ll link them all in chronological order, itā€™s like time travel!

Anyway, enjoy.

Friends Like Me

[Panty and Ark have met up at the gay bar Nine Inch Males to have a drink and catch up on things.]
Ark: So you went back in time and changed nothing?
Panty: ā€¦Yeah.
Ark: All those regrets and you changed nothing? You could change anything! Whatever youā€™re most ashamed of! You could undo it.
[Panty internally reflects on grabbing Yoraā€™s boobs.]
Panty: ā€¦Yeah.
Ark: But you donā€™t.
Panty: Iā€™ve been tempted.
Ark: But you donā€™t.
Panty: ā€¦Yeah, I donā€™t.
Ark: You really arenā€™t like parallel you at all. As far as I can tell parallel you caused a weird time crisis by jumping forward in time andā€¦ you know maybe I wonā€™t say.
Panty: Why wonā€™t you say it?
Ark: It might influence your behavior.
Panty: I have agency, Ark.
Ark: Ok, true. [Deep inhale] Itā€™s a huge mess and Iā€™m not exactly sure what went down because of how the timeline recalibrated around parallel youā€™s antics and youā€™ve not been completely forthcoming with the faā€“
Panty: Just get on with it.
Ark: ā€¦As far as I can tell Future Parallel You jumped back in time and attempted to assassinate Present Parallel You and gravely injured her before PPY, thatā€™s Present Parallel You, blew up FPY, thatā€™s Future Parallel You,'s time machine and escaped in her own time machine stranding FPY there. In the future, PPY killed FPY before FPY ever came back to try and kill her and then FPY faded out of existence as PPY jumped back to the present.
Panty: ā€¦ What?
Ark: Yeah. Thatā€™s a mouthful. Parallel you kills your future self.
Panty: ā€¦And thatā€™s how I die?
Ark: Thatā€™s how she dies.
Panty: ā€¦ Do you know why I did it?
Ark: No, but I hope you donā€™t replicate it. Parallel you isnā€™t taking it well. Itā€™s probably weird to know exactly when and how youā€™re going to die.
Panty: ā€¦ Weird is an understatement.
Ark: My theory is that FPY had a change of heart and came back to take her past self out because of all the ruckus you were causing in the present.
Panty: ā€¦But if she succeeded then she wouldnā€™t have had the change of heart in the first place.
Ark: Mmhmm, time paradoxes are fucked up like that so I guess itā€™s, I donā€™t want to say good but, fortunate maybe? Ugh. Itā€™s a thing that it worked out the way it did.
Panty: Yup that sure is a thing.
Ark: My point is that, if my theory is correct, then youā€™ve yet to use that machine to alleviate any kind of guilt so youā€™re different than parallel you.
Panty: ā€¦ Assuming youā€™re right, I am. Iā€™ve been ruminating on this a lot too lately. On why I donā€™t use time travel to retcon things. It all boils down to emotional strength, Iā€™m not sure it works like physical strength. I donā€™t seem to get more powerful emotionally when I suffer or lose emotionally. But even if I did, it seems unethical to go back and change it. Then how do I learn from my mistakes? If thereā€™s no consequences, I donā€™t change as a person, and thereā€™ll always be that chance I slip up and do the regretful thing again because I never learned my lesson.
Ark: Convoluted, but admirably moral and responsible.
Panty: Are you surprised?
Ark: Impressed. But donā€™t let it go to your head.
Panty: Perish the thought.
Ark: I guess your rationale kind of has to be convoluted because youā€™re a time traveler.
Panty: It carries a lot of responsibility.
Ark: Universe hopping seems comparatively less complicated.
Panty: Eh itā€™s all in the eye of the beholder, friend, but itā€™s not a competition.
Ark, smiling: True.
Panty: ā€¦ What was Present Parallel Me doing that caused Future Parallel Me to try and take me out?
Ark: Hurting people. Killing people. People who trusted her. People I thought she cared about.
Panty: Is that so? Well then weā€™re not so different after all, she and I.
Ark, looking at her seriously: What do you mean?
Panty: I also hurt the people I care about.
Ark: [Snorting derisively] Do you now?
Panty: Yes! I do! Iā€™ve hurt them in the past! Iā€™m hurting them now! And Iā€™ll hurt them in the future too! I do nothing but hurt the people in my life and it would be better off for everyone if I just got the hell out of all their lives!
Ark: [Bristling with anger] Everyone ? You hurt everyone you care about?
Panty: Yes! Everyone! Every last one!
Ark, voice low and angry: If truly believe you hurt everyone you care about then all I can say in response to that is ā€œprove it.ā€
Panty, taken off guard: Excuse me?!
Ark, growing louder: You heard me, prove it! Youā€™re a people-hurter, right? Then pull the fucking trigger!
Panty, startled and confused: What?!
Ark, quaking and speaking between clenched teeth: I care about you. You care about me. So take the shot, Panty. Hurt me good. Make it count. Kill me in one hit.
Panty, frantic: I donā€™t want to!
Ark, seething: Youā€™re either someone who hurts people or someone who doesnā€™t so either pull the damn trigger or get over yourself.
Panty: W-whatā€™s gotten into you?
Ark: Whatā€™s gotten into me? Whatā€™s gotten into you?! I thought weā€™d worked through this but youā€™ve still got yourself all twisted up in knots. Youā€™re not her, youā€™re you. You may hurt people but you atone and change your behavior. Those youā€™ve injured have probably either long since forgiven you or forgotten about you. Youā€™re the one not forgiving yourself.
Panty: How condescending. I can see the future! I know what I do!
Ark: You can change the future too! The future isnā€™t set in stone, Panty! You of all people should know that. [Contemptuously] Youā€™re punishing yourself for things you havenā€™t even done yet.
Panty: ā€¦
Ark: [Deep, calming breath] You need closure. You need forgiveness. For your past wrongs. But not your presumed future sins.
Panty: ā€¦ Ark Iā€¦ What if they havenā€™t forgiven me? What if they havenā€™t forgotten?
Ark: [Distant look] One of the hardest things about closure is that we never get the closure we want, only the closure we deserve.
Panty: [Pained noise]
Ark: The search for closure is a desire for things to end the way you want them to without thinking about what might be healthier for you let alone what might be healthier for who or what youā€™re seeking closure with.
[Panty listens quietly]
Ark: And the people you hurtā€¦ You canā€™t control them, Panty. No one is owed or entitled to closure or forgiveness from anyone regardless of their relationship. You can try to earn it, you can apologize, and you can even show the ultimate apology of changed behavior. (Because your apology means nothing if the behavior that required the apology doesnā€™t change.) But ultimately it doesnā€™t matter how much you change, or how good of a person you are, if the person or thing youā€™re seeking closure and forgiveness from does not wish to forgive you then you will never receive it and you have to accept that. The power of forgiveness, and closure, is in the hands of the injured not the injurer. With one, and only one, exception.
Panty, subdued: Whatā€™s the exception?
Ark: You, Panty, youā€™re the exception. If the injured party is you then you have the power to forgive even if, no especially if, the injurer is you. The ability to forgive, and to grant closure, for your own self-inflicted injuries is always in your hands. So if youā€™re not forgiving yourself then thatā€™s just a choice youā€™re making.
Panty: [Pained breath]
Ark, gesturing widely: And you can choose different. At any moment you could choose differently. You could literally forgive yourself right now, right this very moment, and get on with your life. Honestly, Panty, in all things we should be asking ourselves who stands to benefit from our actions. Who is benefiting from you flagellating yourself for however long youā€™ve been at this? Because it sure as hell isnā€™t you. I donā€™t think itā€™s the people you hurt either.
Panty, very softly, almost a whisper: ā€¦Nobody is benefiting.
Ark: Mnnn, yeah, thatā€™s the way I see it. And if that potential future youā€™re always seeing is so intolerable then jump forward and dispense justice just like parallel you.
Panty, quietly: Thatā€™s a cop out. Itā€™s irresponsible. It changes nothing up until that point
Ark: Well, then maybe you should stop staring into that time viewer for hours at a time. Stop living in the future and start existing in the present. You can change whatā€™s on that screen and you can be confident enough in that change to stop checking it for validation. If you canā€™t be good enough for you or how can you expect to be good enough for anyone else?
Panty: ā€¦ Youā€™re right.
Ark: Hehā€¦ I wish it wasnā€™t such a rare occurrence but yeah, this time I am.
Panty: ā€¦ It hurts. And Iā€™m ashamed.
Ark: [Opens his arms] Cā€™mere.
Panty, tensing: No! Iā€™m not a child! I can do this on my own.
Ark: Mmhmm then Iā€™ll come over there. [Approaches]
Panty: Donā€™t touch me!
Ark: ā€¦Panty.
Panty, achingly: ā€¦Donā€™t touch meā€¦
Ark, pained: ā€¦Pantyā€¦
Panty, thickly: Iā€™m leaving. [She power walks away.]
Ark, looking after her: Panty! Panty! ā€¦
FUCK.

Next scene hype! Grab some tissues and maybe something to scream into.

Being Alive

[Panty sits quietly on her couch, staring contemptuously into her time viewer. A embrassassingly thematically appropriate song is dimly playing from the boombox on her makeshift bookshelf. Thereā€™s a knock on the door. Panty doesnā€™t answer. The knocking returns and Panty sets the time viewer aside on the coffee table and answers the door. Ark stands at the door with a crate at his feet and a pizza box in his hands.]
Ark: I brought you a pizza. Bacon and banana peppers with extra sauce.
Panty: ā€¦ I donā€™t want pizza.
Ark: Oh, thatā€™s okay I have back up. I also brought a crate full of ceramic dishes and a bat. [He nudges the crate towards her with his foot.]
Panty: ā€¦Youā€™re joking?
Ark: Nope.
Panty: ā€¦ [Lifting the bat and the crate in one hand] Come on in.
Ark: Thanks.
Panty: If youā€™re hungry eat some pizza and then just put the leftovers in the fridge Iā€™ll get around to them. Thereā€™s some beer and a jug of Arnold Palmer in there if youā€™re thirsty.
Ark: Thanks. [Opens and browses the fridge] You changed brands.
Panty: ā€¦ They were his brands.
Ark: Oof. ā€¦ Look, I should apologize.
Panty: For what? You didnā€™t do anything wrong.
Ark: Ngh, I hurt your feelings.
Panty: What feelings?
Ark, crossly: Donā€™t be like this.
Panty: ā€¦ fine. I forgive you.
Ark: [Sighs, puts the pizza away and pours himself a drink]
Panty: [Settles back onto the couch]
Ark, spotting the time viewer: ā€¦ Youā€™re still watching that thing?
Panty: You know, Iā€™m the one with the psychology degree.
Ark: I believe itā€™s unethical to practice on yourself? Maybe even illegal?
Panty: Iā€™m doing a piss poor job of practicing it anyway.
Ark: Thatā€™s fixable.
Panty: ā€¦Why are you here?
Ark: ā€¦Well, I couldnā€™t help noticing that you were alone. I thought maybe I could do something about that. Youā€™ve, uh, been alone for a while actually. Kind of a new record for you.
Panty, eyeing him: Youā€™ve been keeping track?
Ark: Eeeh itā€™s more of an estimation. Nothing creepy.
Panty: Mnn, yes, very uncreepy.
Ark: So, weā€™re just gonna keep dancing around this being alone thing arenā€™t we?
Panty, frustrated: What do you want to hear?
Ark: The truth. The truth would be nice.
Panty, exasperated: You know, thereā€™s nothing wrong with being alone! Not everyone needs a partner! Not everybody needs someone else in their life! Some people are perfectly fine alone!!
Ark: Sure. Are you one of those people?
Panty, flustered: Iā€¦ ughā€¦ There are perks to being alone, Ark! I donā€™t have to worry about someone sitting in my spot! I donā€™t have to negotiate the temperature the thermostat is set at! I donā€™t have to fight for the covers at night! I no longer need to fear the fate of plums I am saving in the icebox!
Ark: ā€¦Oh yeah, getting to eat those plums is totally worth being alone forever.
Panty, losing her patience: Did you just come here to give me more shit?
Ark: No. I came here to eat pizza, drink beers, and break dishes with my friend.
Panty, rising to stand: Well, letā€™s get to the breaking then.
Ark: ā€¦ What are your plans?
Panty: ā€¦ I thought we were breaking dishes?
Ark: [Just looks at her quietly, expectant]
Panty: ā€¦ [Heavy sigh] I donā€™t know. Itā€™sā€¦ complicated.
Ark: ā€¦Soā€¦ is this a person-to-person kind of complicated or like a more abstract kind of complicated. Whatā€™s, eer, going on here?
Panty: ā€¦ Itā€™sā€¦ interpersonal complicated.
Ark: This is fixable, just talk to them.
Panty: [snorts]
Ark: Itā€™s not that hard. Think of what you want to say then say it.
Panty, curtly: We already talked.
Ark: ā€¦Ok soā€¦ whatā€™s the problem then if you already talked?
Panty: ā€¦She doesnā€™t know the problem.
Ark, increasingly baffled: You should just tell her.
Panty: I donā€™t want her to have the problem.
Ark: Oh but you can hog the problem all to yourself.
Panty: Yup. Iā€™m keeping it to myself. We breaking these dishes or what?
Ark: ā€¦Does this have to do with your hurting people thing again?
Panty: ā€¦ You can break things with me or you can go. I donā€™t want to talk about this.
Ark: [Deep breath and long sigh] Sheā€™s gonna be able to tell somethingā€™s up. [Grabbing the bat while Panty walks out into the backyard with the crate of dishes] Youā€™re not very subtle.
Panty: Iā€™m starting without you.
Ark: [Grabbing the time viewer off the table covertly and pocketing it] Women are always saying that to me.
Panty: [Surprised laugh.] Nice.
Ark: [Handing her the bat after she grabs a tea cup] Oh ho, teeing up already.
Panty: [Chuckling in amusement] Stop it or Iā€™ll throw you out.
Ark, grinning: Ugh. Hate fun. The worst.
[Panty tosses the cup into the air then cracks it accurately with the bat shattering it] Fore?
Ark: What sport is this?
Panty: ā€¦Foreplay?
Ark, immediately: Ew.
Panty, also immediately: Yeah ew. That crossed a line.
Ark: [Picking up a plate] Iā€™m forgetting that happened.
Panty: [Handing him the bat] Same.
Ark: Three ball in the corner pocket. [Tosses the plate, whacks it into a scattered mess of pieces]
Panty, musing: Can you play pool with the Dragon Balls?
Ark: [Holding the bat towards her] Sure, but what would you wish for?
Panty, petulantly: ā€¦ What would you wish for?
Ark: How old are you? Nevermind. Time travel probably makes it weird.
Panty: Yeah. I just celebrated my twenty first birthday like a hundred times in a row so now itā€™s all muddled up.
Ark: Excellent and extremely responsible use of power.
Panty: [Tossing a bowl] Yup. [Smashes it]
Ark: Iā€™d wish to live exactly as long asā€¦ someone elseā€¦
Panty: ā€¦So you die when they die?
Ark: Mmn. I live when they live.
Panty: Haha, glass half full kind of guy.
Ark: [Picking up a glass] Glass broken kind of guy. [Smash!]
Panty: What if you get pulled onto the other side of the coin from them?
Ark: As long as Iā€™m alive theyā€™re alive so I just keep trying to get back to their side.
Panty: And if you canā€™t?
Ark: Avoid parallel you and stay alive as long as I can. They live as long as I do.
Panty: No, no. You live as long as they do. If you die, they might still stay alive.
Ark: Does the Dragon really bad faith the wishes like that?
Panty: ā€¦ It didnā€™t for Yoraā€¦ and it really could have.
Ark: ā€¦Sheā€™s the one. Your problem.
Panty: Sheā€™s not my problem. My problem is my problem. Iā€™m keeping it from her.
Ark: Howā€™s that working out for you?
Panty: [Smashing a dish] Iā€™m fine.
Ark: [Taking the bat back] Ok.
Panty, handing him a dish: You donā€™t believe me.
Ark: Do you believe you?
Panty: Tch. How old are you?
Ark: [Chuckles softly]
Panty: What about your crush. Do they know youā€™d make that wish? Would they be okay with it?
Ark: [Shattering a dish] Hehā€¦ they probably donā€™t even know Iā€™m alive.
Panty, fondly: Youā€™re so good at not being creepy.
Ark: Youā€™re so good at being alone.
Panty: Wow.
Ark: Mean.
Panty: Weā€™re so mean.
Ark: We, platonicly, deserve each other.
Panty: Extremely not sexual or romantic companionship. [Choking up on the bat.]
Ark: I agree but wow, that separation.
Panty: [Vaporizing the dish with the force of her swing] Itā€™s how it is.
Ark: Soā€¦ I told you my wish.
Panty: ā€¦[Sigh, deep breath] You know. Originally I was planning on wishing for Yora to go on a date with me. But thatā€™s all gross consent wise so now I think Iā€™d just wish for Scooby Buu to have an ordinary appetite.
Ark: ā€¦You knowā€¦ you can grant that original wish yourself.
Panty; Ark please.
Ark: Justā€¦ ask her out.
Panty: No.
Ark: You have no problem asking out anyone youā€™re not related to ā€“ are you related? Is this a forbidden incest thing?
Panty: Ark!
Ark, jeering: Cousins ?
Panty: Ark I have a bat.
Ark: This is why Iā€™m eating the plums in your icebox.
Panty: You tell your crush your feelings and Iā€™llā€¦ fuckā€¦
Ark: Ha ha, sheā€™s your crush.
Panty: ā€¦Iā€™ll ask her out.
Ark: Ok, Iā€™ll tell 2B I have a crush on her. Gimme your phone.
Panty: 2B? You have a crush on 2B?!
Ark: You know Iā€™m not incredulous about your crush on Yora.
Panty: No. No. It makes sense but why? How? I donā€™t even think youā€™ve spoken a word to each other?
Ark: She was really hot when she killed all the dinosaurs.
Panty: THAT WAS THE OTHER 2B!!
Ark: This sideā€™s 2B will reject me. Parallel 2B might say yes.
Panty: Parallel 2B is the one you crushed on.
Ark: Can you call Parallel 2B?
Panty: Iā€™ve got a long distance plan and four bars.
Ark: [Laughing and taking the bat from her] Iā€™ll text her a dick pic.
Panty: [Snorting and laughing]
Ark: What?
Panty: I just canā€™t imagine you sending anyone a dick pic.
Ark: Hey! I sent my urologist a dick pic once.
Panty: [Breaking down laughing]
Ark: [Breaking a dish] Iā€™ll confess my feelings to Parallel 2B the next time I slip over to that side of the coin if Parallel you doesnā€™t kill me first.
Panty: Race against time.
Ark: You gonna ask her out?
Panty: You havenā€™t confessed yet.
Ark: But I will, you coward, I promise.
Panty: ā€¦ youā€™re serious.
Ark: [Handing her the bat] Yup.
Panty: ā€¦ What if she says no?
Ark: Parallel 2B? Well then I have my answer.
Panty: Ugh. No. I mean thatā€™s nice but no. Yora.
Ark: Oh. Well then you have your answer.
Panty: [Looks back into her apartment, pointedly towards the coffee table] Whereā€™s my time watcher?
Ark, defeatedly: [Sighing and holding it out] Here.
[Panty reaches for it.]
Ark, not drawing it away: Donā€™t look. Donā€™t check. Just ask.
Panty: But I wonā€™t know unless Iā€“
Ark: Youā€™ll know when you ask. Just like I will.
Ark: Donā€™t check. Just ask.
Ark: Use your words.
[Panty snatches the time watcher away from him]
[Ark watches with pained disappointment]
[Panty stands still with the time watcher grasped firmly in her hand]
Ark: ā€¦Itā€¦ uhā€¦ ā€˜It carries a lot of responsibilityā€™.
Panty: ā€¦Sheā€™ll say no.
Ark, drawing in a sharp breath: You donā€™t know that.
Panty: But I could .
Ark: No. Youā€™ll know what that tells you. Youā€™ll do countless things between now and then thatā€™ll change those results. Every blink of your eyes and beat of your heart is a flip of the coin.
Panty: Itā€™ll tell me, and then I wonā€™t need to ask. Iā€™ll have my answer.
Ark: Youā€™ll have nothing.
Ark: Iā€™m gonna hold up my end of the bargain in good faith.
Panty: [Looks down at the time watcher]
Ark: Parallel 2B and I are gonna adopt like a whole sled team of dogs and mush around the frozen lands.
[Panty closes her eyes, the wind blows]
Ark: I betā€™cha sheā€™s got an attachment thatā€™ll let me heat up hot cocoa in her chassis.
Panty, quietly: A glass half full kind of guyā€¦
Ark, softly: No.
Panty: ā€¦ [Tosses the time watcher into the air and just annihilates it with the bat with a scream]
Ark, fondly: Thatā€™s right. A glass broken kind of guy.
Panty, between tears and hyperventilating: We deserve each other.
Ark, opening his arms: We do. You do. We do.
[Panty drops the bat and leans into his arms with a wretched sound]
Ark, embracing her: ā€¦I wonder if she can blend.
Panty, hoarsely, returning the embrace: You should see what she can do with a swordā€¦
Ark: Sheā€™s gonna sit in your seat.
Panty: [Choked noise]
Ark: Sheā€™s gonna negotiate the thermostat temperature with you and fight over the covers.
Panty: [Burrows into him]
Ark, with certainty: Sheā€™s going to eat the plums.
Panty, weakly: Iā€™m saving those plumsā€¦ [very quietly] for her.

Whether I put an action in the nameplate or in brackets within the dialogue is completely arbitrary but hopefully all this is comprehensible. Letā€™s see how this all plays out! Next time, on Dragon Ball Z: Gaiden! A Romantic Reveal! Hearts in a Bind!

1 Like

Stream time! Weā€™re going to be going into Fusion Reborn, and apparently Jenner has ~plans~.

I have to update this time because I have to do timeline shenanigans. These videos should be watched IN ORDER:

These events play out before Session 23:
Dragon Ball Z Gaiden Bonus Episode: Iā€™m Still Here

Session 23 happens shortly after the bonus session above:
Dragon Ball Z Gaiden Session 23: A Romantic Reveal! Hearts in a Bind!

This bonus session happens almost immediately after Session 23 and itā€™s the one where I sing and publicly embarrass myself on the internet forever:
Dragon Ball Z Gaiden Bonus Episode: No One Is Alone

The second bonus episode features a track from the play Company called Being Alive which was written by Stephen Sondheim but includes slightly altered lyrics towards the end as well as one more movement of completely original lyrics (both written by me) to better capture Pantyā€™s sentiments. Um please clap and be kind.

Weā€™re streaming! Time for School Shenanigans ā„¢!

Our latest VOD is up!

High School Hijinks! Animal Sports!?

1 Like

Finale time! Letā€™s do some epilogues, before we move on to an episode 0 for our next campaign! (That second part is gonna be off stream, but look forward to that starting either next week or the week after.)

And the last VOD for Dragonball Gaiden is up!

Farewell, Tournament Finalists! Stronger Than You!

Iā€™ll keep updating this thread as Dragonball Gaiden Kai videos come out. I hope youā€™ve enjoyed our rough cuts, but the Kai edits are amazing!

1 Like