Radical Eddie, a radical streamer*!

*Actual levels of radicalness subject to personal interpretation

Hi there! I usually announce my streams in the Discord, but it only just occurred to me, a year after starting, that maybe I should post a thread on the site too. I am very good at this “brand growth” thing.

So, first, the important stuff: the links!

Streams happen here on Twitch!
Archives can be found here on Youtube!
I can be found on Twitter!

What I Play:
I play a variety of things, really! Or so I like to think. I tend to lean towards RPGs, but I’ve played some sidescrolling adventure stuff, too. And there’s more on the way! But here’s a list of what I’ve played so far, with links to their respective playlists for your convenience:

The List

Schedule:
My streams typically start at around 1:30 or 2:00 PM Pacific time, and my pinned tweet will say what day the next one will be. I realize that’s not ideal, but thanks to my job, my weekly schedule isn’t consistent, and since I work nights, I pretty much only stream on my days off. Also, if you prefer watching on Youtube instead, Youtube uploads typically go up the same day as the stream. Like, seriously, almost immediately after I end the stream, I start the upload. Who needs editing? It’s all about preserving the experience.

Well, that about sums it up, I think! Check out those links, and if you like what you see, feel free to follow! And hey, thanks for taking the time to check me out. I really appreciate it, honestly. That makes you the real radical one here.