Quit Your Jibber Jabber and Get Back in the Water! Let's Play Aquaria (again)!

:siren:Update Time!:siren:
Part 15Part 15 subPart 15 dub

2 Likes

Youā€™re doing a wonderful job on this LP! The commentary is interesting and itā€™s goofy without disturbing the gameā€™s tone. Iā€™m glad that I finally get to experience this game. Aquaria has been on my radar for years now, but I somehow never bought it.

I know the delay was two updates ago, but seriously: donā€™t worry about it. If a hurricane only delays you for a day, itā€™s not a delay you should feel bad about. Hell, I couldnā€™t manage an update-every-three-days schedule, and I was only doing a screenshot LP!

1 Like

:siren:Update time!:siren:
Part 16Part 16 subPart 16 dub

(Also, starting with this update, Iā€™ll be switching to a Thursday-Sunday upload schedule.)

1 Like

No new episode today, Gibby had family obligations and wonā€™t be able to record until Wednesday. However, we plan to record commentary for the last four episodes then, so, barring any unforeseen circumstances arising, there shouldnā€™t be any further delays.

Part 17Part 17 subPart 17 dub

Part 18Part 18 subPart 18 dub

Heads up, this part and the finale are long videos (both are around 40 minutes long). So just be prepared for that.

3 Likes

Part 19Part 19 subPart 19 dub

2 Likes

:siren:Final Episode!:siren:
Part 20Part 20 subPart 20 dub

2 Likes

Itā€™s a shame this game probably wonā€™t get a sequel. Water levels usually arenā€™t well regarded, but putting a focus on exploration really helped to make the concept more interesting, I think.

Also actual dedication to giving you moves that work well underwater rather than just making you press the A Button a whole lot, but thatā€™s kinda self-evident.

@moderators Iā€™d say this one is done. Please put it in the completed archives, and leave the thread open. Thanks!