Pretty Amazing To Be Something At Least - Let's Play Night In The Woods

And the final Lost Constellation video:
04: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - The Forest God

Because this weekend is NXT Takeover and Wrestlemania, and GBH and Rotation Surgeon are both Genuine Wrestleboys, I’m hoping but not entirely sure we’ll get anything recorded today, and I’ve burned everything in my backlog.
Rotation is actually sick on top of everything so I’m inadvertantly taking a week off, but even so thats the longest I maintained a really good update schedule in my 6 years of LPing.

OK we got the train rolling again this weekend, and just in time for The Realest of Shit.

If you havent played the game yet, this is the point where I would say stop watching & buy the game.

13: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - Harfest

1 Like

Gregg was originally a dog but was retconned to be a fox because everyone thought he was one after the original trailer

2 Likes

Bless.

Also we joked about Dan Ryckert winning the Taco Bell contest so hard he actually won and now I’m facing an internal crisis.

3 Likes

This was no joke. I knew this to be true in my heart of hearts. There is no alternative universe where he didn’t win, in all scenarios and dimensions he always won.

getting married in a taco bell is the most dan ryckert thing and i’m glad he won

14: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - Ghosty Stuff

15: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - The Library

Oh. Right. I’m supposed to link the newspaper clippings. https://micolithe.us/misc/nitw-microfeesh/

The music is overpowering in the commentary version.

Here, try this: https://youtu.be/vnRgQIOhArg

I guess the library is just super loud compared to the rest of the game.

So Mae’s kind of an asshole, right?

Or is that just how you are when you’re nineteen and the best person in the world?

It ain’t my place to tell you how to feel about people.

16: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - Rabies

17: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - The Historical Society

Are you there, god? It’s me, a shitty late teen.

Gregg’s smile while you smash those light bulbs is so cute. gregg rulz ok

2 Likes

18: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - Train Tracks

Follow me back to 2014 for a moment.
B1: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - Longest Night

19: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - Donut Wolf

20: (Commentary) (No Commentary) - Thryy Wyrd Tyyns

Special Bonus: A brief preview of my next LP after NITW is over. Not much further to go now.