Playing with watercolors and sometimes Illustrator (Maybe NSFW.)

I always hate sharing my art at new places, since I never know what to expect. But I also need to put myself out there more, if I don’t how will I improve? Anyway here are some of my watercolor paintings. Let me know what you think. I’ll keep adding them as I keep scanning them. Thanks!

Demoness

Jacket Kid

Oberon

Been doing this series of drawings about royalty and denizens of hell. (Demoness is part of that too.)
Goat Queen.

Crow’s Spirit.

Demon Royalty

More Demon Royalty

Slime Queen

The Eyeholder

Goblet Queen

Tentacle.

Another of hell’s royalty.

Not watercolor, but I haven’t used Illustrator in a while. So here you go… I’ll update the posts name. xD
‘Family Portrait’ 8.5 x 11 - done in ‘Illustrator’

Bonus! :stuck_out_tongue: Lineart for ‘Family Portrait’

Hey! Haven’t posted here in a while. Been dealing with some health issues, and playing Breath of the wild. XD It’s not painted yet, but here’s a bad picture of ‘Belle’. I’ll update it with a better one once I get myself to paint…

Here’s a crappy picture of a new painting. ‘Mermaid’. I’ll update it once I scan them in. :3
Update: Here’s the scanned picture!

New one!
‘Froggess’

New one, ‘Goddess’ reminds me of a stained glass window. Would be cool xD

‘The Path’ watercolors and marker. :3:

(9/21/2017)
D: Haven’t posted in a while… Well here’s new stuff… xD

‘Creation’ - Marker and Watercolors

‘Witch’ - Marker and Watercolors

I post more often on facebook and instagram if you want to follow me there. Sorry for not being very active.
insta: @Across618
facebook: facebook.com/dranocross

Have a good one! :3
Thanks!

11 Likes

Nice! I may not know much about painting, but this is some pretty rad stuff!

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

You definitely have your own style with these two pieces here. They are super cool. Jacket Kid is my favorite though. Something about the design and color of him is just so pleasing. It’s super good. Good job dude. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. Now I won’t feel as shy when I post more. Thanks!

1 Like

I love these too. I don’t know enough about art to give any contructive feedback, so I’ll just sit here and wait for you to post more cool paintings :smiley:

2 Likes

No probs. You definitely shouldn’t be shy about your work. The whole point is to share and to get input. I can’t wait to see more of your work.

1 Like

Added a few more. :3 Thanks.

Added some more. Thanks for the likes and comments. I really appreciate it!

Crow’s spirit is adorable

1 Like

Thank you! :3

Again, really appreciate the likes, comments and feedback! Added 2 more paintings. :3:

Added some more. :3:

These are still super good! I wish I could like, give you more than 1 like per post, but i cannot so I will mention it here!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :3:

Added some more! :3:

Added a new illustration made on adobe illustrator. Hope you like it! :3:

why do so many of these characters only have one arm?

Most of the time style, also most of the time laziness. xD Sometimes I just want to get on with the painting that I cut corners not drawing limbs. Still looks cool tho. haha

Just uploaded a sketch, hope to have a painted version soon. :3