OHPW - Business May Die [Fire Pro Wrestling World]

Week 28: LEST JIMMY STANDIN

It’s time for LEST JIMMY STANDIN our 7th special event this Saturday at the usual time!

We’ll conclude round 4 of the Showdown Tournament and defend all the titles. Additionally Angus has challenged VACANT to a Lest Jimmy Standin match???
Will Kayu finally rid herself of the Jabroni Royale? If she loses this time she’ll tie Ego’s reign. All three Dash Rendars will be in matches. IGgy probably didn’t forget to book matches for Canada and Fomore but Canada is first against Vacation Skeleton. Mr. Shakedown is trying to take down Roy, who is threatening to surpass his reign with the Bunny title. Black barely didn’t win the No. 1 Conteder match for the Hellweight Title last week but as a consolation prize gets to challenge Freddie Hope for the Darkweight: The Title he previously narrowly failed to capture against the now-Hellweight Champion Pantha. Who will defend her title against Manic Misanthrope.

That’ll be fun for sure! Below is the match card:

#1 Jabroni Royale Deathmatch
Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Inspector Jane

#2 Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal
Team Skull Grunt Blue vs. Team Skull Grunt Pink vs. Undeddie Guerrero vs. Nawt A Robutt vs. Super Samio vs. Kelsey vs. Anna May vs. Dash Rendar ©

#3 Landmine Deathmatch
The Dash Rendars vs. Fallout Boys

#4 Singles Match
Canada Alderman vs. Vacation Skeleton

#5 Bunny Championship :3
Mr. Shakedown vs. Roy ©

#6 Legion Tag Championships
Wizards Not Allowed vs. School of Slam ©

#7 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Black vs. Freddie Hope ©

#8-10 Showdown Tournament Round B4
N-T Punk (0) vs. Cheese Pietzza (0)
Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (4)
Ryu (4) vs. Cocademon (6)

#11 VACANT Open Challenge - “Lest Jimmy Standin” Match
Angus McMutton vs. VACANT

#12 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Manic Misanthrope vs. Pantha ©

Going live now and starting in 15 minutes https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Here’s the match card again:
#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Inspector Jane for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Seven Deadly Pins feat. Dash Rendar ©
#3 The Dash Rendars vs. Fallout Boys
#4 Canada Alderman vs. Vacation Skeleton
#5 Mr. Shakedown vs. Roy © for the Bunny Title :3
#6 Wizards Not Allowed vs. School of Slam © for the Legion Tag Titles
#7 Black vs. Freddie Hope © for the Darkweight Title
#8 N-T Punk (0) vs. Cheese Pietzza (0) SD-B4
#9 Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (4) SD-B4
#10 Ryu (4) vs. Cocademon (6) SD-B4
#11 Angus McMutton vs. VACANT in a Lest Jimmy Standin Match???
#12 Manic Misanthrope vs. Pantha © for the Hellweight Title

Week 28: LEST JIMMY STANDIN - (Twitch VOD)

And here’s our tournament bracket going into the final rounds.
A-Block: Harmony already won this. The last round will still take place but for Harmony this is essentially about getting a perfect run. For everybody else it’s about getting second place, or at least not getting last place.

B-Block: Here we have a more exciting situation. Malfest Goat-Monster, Cocademon and Ryu enter the final round tied with 6 points each. Everyone else is out. Weeb could get a tie-breaker over Cocademon but it doesn’t matter because Ryu and MGM have tiebreakers over them. Right now the situation in terms of tie breakers among the ones still in the race is as follows: Cocademon > Ryu > MGM > Cocademon. The thing is, in the final round all of them could end up with 8 points. Since our tie-breakers make for a nice circle this would mean we have a true tie and we need another match to decide who advances to the finals.

Week 29: Showdown A-Block Finals

This weekend OHPW will have a very singles-heavy episode. I don’t think we ever had one where every match (except for the main event) was a singles match. Kayu gets a chance to become the hero that forces the Jabroni Royale onto Dash. Flamander makes his return after 11 weeks of abscence and is looking to clip Lemuel’s wings. Fomore gets their requedted match against IGgy, somehow. Must have accidentally booked that. Having recently become the first two-time Bunny Champion :3 Mr. Shakedown face Kelsey has his first challenger. Can he top his former reign?

For our tournament action we’ll have the Block Finals of A-Block. Harmony has already mathematically won the block but this is about her getting a perfect score. For everyone else it’s about following as closely as possible. Well, for King Skelly it’s about getting points at all. Compare this to our B-Block action for next week, where we have a three-way tie going into the Block Finals.

And Finally, in our main event, we’ll have the Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal in which reigning 7DP champ Nawt A Robutt has to defend the title against seven others.

Below is the full card.

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Dash Rendar

#2 Singles Match
Hellranger Flamander vs. Lemuel Post

#3 Singles Match
Fomore vs. IGgy IGsen

#4 Bunny Championship :3
Kelsey Slaughter vs. Mr. Shakedown (c9)

#5 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#6-8
Grace Thoruson (4) vs. King Skeleton (0)
Harmony Gray (8) vs. HazMatt (4)
Boob Marley (4) vs. Hobo One Kevodki (4)

#9 Seven Deadly Pins
Palpatine vs. Pine Appel vs. Mina Park vs. Guzma vs. Josef Dub vs. Mimic vs. Great Maharaja vs. Nawt A Robutt ©

Here we have the current Tournament Standings going into the finals for each block:

A-Block: Harmony already won this. The last round will still take place but for Harmony this is essentially about getting a perfect run. For everybody else it’s about getting second place, or at least not getting last place.

B-Block: Here we have a more exciting situation. Malfest Goat-Monster, Cocademon and Ryu enter the final round tied with 6 points each. Everyone else is out. Weeb could get a tie-breaker over Cocademon but it doesn’t matter because Ryu and MGM have tiebreakers over them. Right now the situation in terms of tie breakers among the ones still in the race is as follows: Cocademon > Ryu > MGM > Cocademon. The thing is, in the final round all of them could end up with 8 points. Since our tie-breakers make for a nice circle this would mean we have a true tie and we need another match to decide who advances to the finals.

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Dash Rendar for the Jabronin Royale
#2 Hellranger Flamander vs. Lemuel Post
#3 Fomore vs. IGgy IGsen
#4 Kelsey Slaughter vs. Mr. Shakedown © for the Bunny Title :3
#5 VACANT Open Challenge
#6 Grace Thoruson (4) vs. King Skeleton (0) SD-AFinal
#7 Harmony Gray (8) vs. HazMatt (4) SD-AFinal
#8 Boob Marley (4) vs. Hobo One Kevodki (4) SD-AFinal
#9 Seven Deadly Pins feat. Nawt A Robutt ©

Week 29: The Letter G - (Twitch VOD)

OHPW - Week 30: B-Block Showdown

Time to get ready again for OHPW this Saturday.

Kayu refused to surrender yet another week going against supreme Showdown A-Block Loser, finishing with zero points: King Skeleton.
Former Hellweight Champion Suzan Blades makes her return as Newcomer Nero Sin has his first match in an OHPW ring in a four-way.
The Dashes are up to no good again and I guess so are Team Skull. Meanwhile, Mina gets a shot at Shakedown’s Bunny Title :3

And after our weekly VACANT Open Challenge, with A-Block wrapped up, it’s time for the B-Block Finals, only we’re headed into the Block Finals with a three-way tie and to make things worse they have tie-breakers as follows: Cocademon > Ryu > Malfest Goat-Monster > Cocademon. So if all three of those win their respective matches we’ll have a true tie and we’ll need an additional match to settle things.

And finally, in our main event Boob Marley will try to earn the Darkweight Title by going against Black

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. King Skeleton

#2 Four-Way (First Fall)
Suzan Blades vs. Great Maharaja vs. Nero Sin vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
he oRa 66

#3 Tag Team Match
The Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull

Mina Park vs. Mr. Shakedown ©

#5 VACANT Open Challenge
TBD vs. VACANT

#6-8 Showdown Tournament B-Block Finals
Cheese Pietzza (0) vs. Ryu (6)
N-T Punk (2) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (6)
Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Cocademon (6)

#9 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Boob Marley vs. Black ©

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. King Skeleton for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Suzan Blades vs. Great Maharaja vs. Nero Sin vs. DCB
#3 The Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull
#4 Mina Park vs. Mr. Shakedown © for the Bunny Title :3
#5 VACANT Open Challenge
#6 Cheese Pietzza (0) vs. Ryu (6) - SD-BFinal
#7 N-T Punk (2) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (6) - SD-BFinal
#8 Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Cocademon (6) - SD-BFinal
#9 Boob Marley vs. Black © for the Darkweight Title

Week 30: Squash??? - (Twitch VOD)

Well the Winner of A-Block is without a question Harmony. She defeated all her opponents. But with B-Block, it’s not so simple. We went into the final Block Night with a three-way tie and left it with a three-way tie. So we need to settle that next week somehow so we can have two clear finalists. I didn’t expect this, but I probably should have.

Week 31: Penultimate Showdown

We’ll go again, as usual, this Saturday!

The Block Phase of the Showdown Tournament is over we get a more normal sized card. Well, almost. Opposed to our normal 7 Match setup we got 8 this one time. Ego returns after a long excursion, Canada and Fomore have an actual No. 1 Contender Match for the Hellweight Title to earn their chance to become the first quadruple crown champion of OHPW. Ryu, Goat and Cocademon have their tie-breaker three-way and in our main event the oRa 66 challenge the School of Slam for the Legion Tag Titles!

And Next week, we’ll have the FINAL SHOWDOWN of the Tournament of the same name where whoever wins the tie-breaker this show will challenge Harmony, who went on a clean sweep thorugh A-Block

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Cheese Pietzza

#2 Four-Way (Elimination)
Maya Northwind vs. Anna May vs. Hellranger Flamander vs. Undeddie Guerrero

#3 Singles Match
EGO vs. Harley Havik

#4 Hellweight No. 1 Contender Match
Canada Alderman vs. Fomore

Vacation Skeleton vs. Mr. Shakedown

#6 Three-Way Showdown (Elimination)
Ryu vs. Malfest Goat-Monster vs. Cocademon

#7 VACANT Open Challenge
TBD vs. VACANT

#8 Legion Tag Championship
oRa 66 (Anus and Mina) vs. School of Slam

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Cheese Pietzza for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Maya Northwind vs. Anna May vs. Hellranger Flamander vs. Undeddie Guerrero
#3 EGO vs. Harley Havik
#4 Canada Alderman vs. Fomore
#5 Vacation Skeleton vs. Mr. Shakedown © for the Bunny Title :3
#6 Ryu vs. Malfest Goat-Monster vs. Cocademon - SD-B Tiebreaker
#7 VACANT Open Challenge
#8 oRa 66 vs. School of Slam © for the Legion Tag Titles

Week 31: Penultimate Showdown - (Twitch VOD)

Bear_Princess has gone Live on Periscope

Anna%20May%204 Anna May: Ooowwie!

Anna%20May%202 Anna May: Heya folks I’m back again. As you may have heard I had Four Way match recently. It was going great, like most Battle Royales I’ve been in I ended up lasting towards the end. But then I got pinned by that jerk Flamander. That part didn’t really bother me, you win some, you lose some. That’s how you get better in Animeland.

Anna%20May%203 Anna May: No it’s what happened after the match that got to me. Because after he pinned me that jerk Flamander decided to just keep beating on me in jerkish rage. Security had to come in and drag him off of me. Apparently he didn’t like the fact that I scratched up his helmet during the match.

Anna%20May%203 Anna May: And I’m making this video as a warning to Mr. Shakedown. Shakedown, you’re a jerk too but I’m going to give you this warning anyway. Shakedown, I’ve beaten you before and I know your tricks and now I’ve seen Flamanders tricks and let me tell you, you’ve got an up hill battle ahead of you. The Man’s a beast, a menace to society. He may be even more devious than that crazy arsonist Mina Park and more vicious then that Capitalist Malfest Goat-Monster.

Anna%20May%201 Anna May: So you’ve got to be prepared and do your cardio or he’ll outrun you and squash you like a bug. Believe me, because if I could beat you then so can he!

Anna%20May%202 Anna May: And Flamander, you may have beaten me this time but I won’t stay down, I’ll see you again someday and beat you for sure. BECAUSE THAT’S THE KIND OF ANIME I AM!!!

Bear_Princess has gone Offline

Week 32: ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN
:siren: The show will be one hour earlier than usual to not interfere with AEW’s ALL OUT. :siren:

It’s time for the ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN.

Can Kayu finally overcome the curse of the Jabroni Royale? Who will commit the seven deadly pins? Is DCBs Coffee just a euphemism for attempting a beating on a much bigger opponent? Just how stupid are The Dash Rendars? We shall see.

Flamander will fight Shakedown for the Bunny Title, Cocademon gets a shot at the Darkweight due to his performance in the Showdown Tournament. 1/2 Dragons challenge the newly crowned oRa 66 for the Legion Tag Titles due to Roy’s singles performance lately and Ryu’s performance in the Showdown Tournament. Of Course, VACANT’s Open Challenge still stands and the namesake of the show the Finals of the Showdown Tournament will take place. The Undefeated Harmony Gray goes against Malfest Goat-Monster. But of course, the Main Event is the big one, the Infernal Hellweight Championship. Over the last weeks Canada has earned her right to challenge Pantha not only for a chance to become the third Hellweight champion but also to become the first Quadruple Crown champion having held the Seven Deadly Pins, the Bunny Title :3, the Darkweight Title and the Hellweight Title.

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Undeddie Guerrero

#2 Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal
Apollo vs. Zoltan vs. Hobo One Kevodki vs. Kelsey Slaughter vs. Jan Itor vs. Doctor Mutant vs. Rick Wreckage vs. A Mimic ©

#3 Singles Match
DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Nero Sin

Hellranger Flamander vs. Mr. Shakedown ©

#5 Tag Team Match
The Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull

#6 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Cocademon vs. Black ©

#7 Legion Tag Championships
1 1/2 Dragons vs. oRa 66 ©

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
TBD vs. VACANT

#9 Showdown Tournament Finals
Harmony Gray vs. Malfest Goat-Monster

#10 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Canada Alderman vs. Pantha ©

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Undeddie Guerrero for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal feat. A Mimic ©
#3 DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Nero Sin
#4 Hellranger Flamander vs. Mr. Shakedown © for the Bunny Title :3
#5 The Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull
#6 Cocademon vs. Black © for the Darkweight Title
#7 1 1/2 Dragons vs. oRa 66 © for the Legion Tag Titles
#8 VACANT Open Challenge
#9 Harmony Gray vs. Malfest Goat-Monster - Showdown Final
#10 Canada Alderman vs. Pantha © for the Hellweight Title

Week 32: ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN - (Twitch VOD)

Week 33: Fair and Square

The Showdown Tournament is over now, Malfest Goat-Monster has taken the win. Our shows can now have the tried and tested seven matches again.
I say this every time, but Kayu could indeed finally get rid of the Jabroni this time. A newcomer, Midas, will go against five others, including Suzan Blades and Manic Misanthrope. Last week Palpy challenged Freddie to a fair-and-square match, though, we don’t really believe him that it’ll be fair. It’s been a while since we’ve seen either Lawful Good or Pineapple Pizza, so they will face-off this week. And finally, Grace, along with Showdown runner-up Harmony will go against the 1 1/2 Dragons for the Legion Tag Titles.

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Rick Wreckage

#2 Six-Way Elimination
Midas Minoson vs. George Cluwney vs. Super Samio vs. Manic Misanthrope vs. Josef Dub vs. Suzan Blades

#3 Singles Match
Palpatine vs. Freddie Hope

#4 Tag Team Match
Lawful Good vs. Pineapple Pizza

Apollo vs. Hellranger Flamander ©

#6 VACANT Open Challenge
TBD vs. VACANT

#7 Legion Tag Championships
Harmony and Grace vs. 1 1/2 Dragons ©

#1 Kayu Zakisaka vs. Rick Wreckage for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Midas Minoson vs. Cluwney vs. Samio vs. Manic vs. Josef vs. Suzan
#3 Palpatine vs. Freddie Hope
#4 Lawful Good vs. Pineapple Pizza
#5 Apollo vs. Hellranger Flamander © for the Bunny Title
#6 VACANT Open Challenge
#7 Harmony & Grace vs. 1 1/2 Dragons © for the Legion Tag Titles

Week 33: Fair and Square - (Twitch VOD)

What a weird episode this was.
Something unexpected, planned or not (mostly not) happened in basically every match. There were upsets… one match went obscenely long (on that note: our previous longest match with over 45 minutes is no longer our longest match) and an old rivalry heats up in the way you’d least expect…

All right… uh… since this episode had our new longest match let’s contrast this episode with the one that has our second-longest match. This happens to be the first episode.

This is just some basic stats, really. Such as Number of matches, Scenes, Wrestlers booked in matches and so on but since I compiled it I might as well show it.

Between those two episodes, we had 268 matches. Out of those only 9 were longer than 30 minutes in game-time while 31 were nine minutes or shorter. Only one of those was less than five minutes. The average time across all matches was 15:46 (14:15 for singles matches)
Including those two episodes, the average match time for all matches goes up to 16:04 (while the average time for singles matches goes down to 14:10)

The below is a post from my former Patreon which is no longer in use. I’ve appended it to the corresponding update post to preserve it.

Week 33: Modifications

Well, damn. This episode was a weird one. Almost every match had something unusual or unexpected happen. Only one of these things was planned.

I guess this is a good time to talk a bit about the use of mods and how they enhance OHPW.

There’s some under the hood stuff you might not notice, such as AI behaviour in tag matches being altered or people who are in tag teams not actively ruining each other’s day in multi-person matches. Then there’s some that have more immediately obvious effects. Such as the Free Cam mod which lets me set up dynamic camera angles or the Arena Texture Database mod which… well lets me swap out textures to make arenas look more unique. I haven’t done that yet, though. But that mod also lets me add custom nameplates and it also lets me change the texture of the dodecagon mat, which would not have been possible otherwise.

If you wanna look at what’s KINDA the main window here it is. This is a mod that is required for most other mods I use to run correctly but I rarely ever touch anything here aside from the Health Bars, which are invaluable for testing and I have at times forgotten to turn them off for the show. You can see there’s a couple of non-standard things I have enabled, but they are either cosmetic or expected behaviour (such as 5-Count Rope Breaks)

This mod here let’s me add some more classic heelish behaviour to specific wrestlers. Inf you’re wondering why there’s multiple entries for a lot of these it’s because I have multiple versions of these wrestlers and I forgot which was which so I just made identical entries for all of them. You can see the settings available here and can probably make an educated guess as to who has which based an what you’ve seen them do in matches.

Now, I use a crapton of mods by this point. Some of them don’t have a UI (the one that replaces the fight graphic with the Let’s Rock from Guilty Gear, or a different one thet lets me add custom voice files to refs, wrestlers and venues. Those just involve naming files correctly and putting them into a folder.

Let’s go over the mods I used for the Palpatine vs. Freddie match, our first worked match and most likely only for a long time (if it even happens ever again, I like to use techniques like these very sparingly, but a feud with history like that kinda warrants something special)

What happened in the match was that Palpy and Freddie just kinda fought until Flamander showed up, Freddie’s former tag partner, friend and rival and attacked Freddie. After Flamander left again Palpy also left, forfeiting the match.

So, first up you probably never noticed even though I did it for a while is that the Arena Texture mod lets me turn off the smoke during entrances in the Spike Dome Venue, which we’re using. I just found it too distracting sometimes so I turned it off. That’s Mod #1. Next there’s a custom name-plate but that’s part of the same mod. Then you’ll probably have noticed that Palpy’s entrance attire and match attire were different. Well, of course that’s Mod #2, the Alternate Entrance Attire mod. It looks something like this.

There’s a couple other wrestlers that have those and you’ll notice buttons for Entrance Weapons and Stage Taunts. Which you’ve seen before. Kelsey usually enters matches with a Barbed Wire Baseball Bat and some wrestlers do a taunt on the ramp. Normally they just do one in the ring.

The altered Fight Graphic would be Mod #3, the different ref sound for starting the match (the Let’s Rock in this case) is Mod #4. Mod #5 is the Free Cam mod.

You didn’t see it during the match and it doesn’t always work anyway, but Palpy can do the Nightmare, which is a move that just kind of looks like he’s teabagging his opponent. The game gives these moves a “sexual” flag. And since the game is a bit homophobic maybe biphobic depending on how you see it these only work on the opposite gender. However, I removed the sexual flag from those moves. That’s Mod #6 that was active, technically, but we didn’t get to see.

This is what the interface for that looks like if you’re wondering. It gives you some insight in how moves work in Fire Pro even if you’re just seeing that one Tab of that mod.

Up next is the Rivals and Referees mod. Aka #7. You probably don’t notice it most of the time, but the Referee part is active every match. It allows to enhance refs a little. I set them up to eject seconds if they interfere too much and that they will restart the ring-out count when a new wrestler exits the ring. Something Mama Bear gloriously ignored the match prior. The Rivals part is what let me set up the interference from Flamander. While I can technically let these happen more or less at random I don’t quite like that. Instead I like to set up interferences myself. And this is the first time I’ve done this. You can set someone to interfere on behalf of either wrestler or neither of them. I can’t control what happens when the interference starts. I just know that they will attack their “teammates’” opponent for a bunch and then leave again.

In our case, during the interference, we saw Mod #8. The Throw Out Logic mod. Now, this does not mean we literally throw out logic, instead it adds a small window that let’s me set the AI to throw their opponent out of the ring to set up dives. Otherwise they are very rare. Freddie threw out Flamander and followed with a springboard cross-body, which started their brawl outside the ring that almost lost Freddie the match.

Finally, since this match is a work (and again, will likely remain the only one for a long time if not forever) I wanted there to be no mistake about this match not really counting. So I used Mod #9. A Mod I use semi-regularly but not for what you might think…

The Match Pacing and booking mod. I should have mentioned this as a mod right after the match started but I don’t think what I set up there actually fired. Because to be safe that the match doesn’t end prematurely I set it up so the match can’t be one by either (by setting one of them as the winner and selecting a move that can’t end the match as the finish move) What you saw at the end of the match, Palpy leaving, was triggered through this mod though. This was supposed to both communicate that Palpy was kind of in cahoots with Flamander here as well as, as mentioned, drive home the fact that this match won’t count because it had a predetermined outcome. The post match scene also makes more sense if it happens this exact way as the dialogue directly references what happened. Normally I don’t use this mod to select a winner. But I set the Finish Move to Signature/Finishers only for Hellweight Title matches.

This shouldn’t be why the last two took so long, though. I used that setting before. In fact, I do tests a lot and most of the time my wrestlers finish matches with Sigs or Finishers anyway, but for a match like this I kinda want to make sure it doesn’t end off a nothing move. However, I turned off that setting by the end of the last two Hellweight title matches because if they last too long it feels like they drag. However, in case of the most recent one it didn’t even make a difference because Pantha finished with the Pantha Claw.

Anyway, slight tangent. I used a whopping 9 mods for Palpy vs. Freddie alone. There might be some more under the hood ones or ones without UIs that I forgot. But I’ll be honest, I can’t imagine this game without mods anymore. When I started I was very wary of them but as I tested more and more of them and noticed that none of the caused issues. (except the one time they wouldn’t load properly, but I figured out why that was)

What I haven’t used yet is stuff like custom moves, as relying on those might prove detrimental when, for whatever reason, mods stop working. I like to be on the safe side here basically. I also didn’t use any custom parts yet. Those are a pain to set up anyway. But I’m not using them for the same reason. Also custom parts and moves are memory intensive and Fire Pro World is a 32-Bit application so we’d hit a ceiling sooner than later.

Anyway, hope you liked my little bit of writing on mod use in OHPW. Those weren’t all, there’s others too that only get used rarely but this should give you an idea of how they enhance the show.

(Note: At the time of the writing of the above I didn’t even use the best mod, the MoveLists mod yet. Part of it is because it hadn’t been expanded with the features that I think really make it as great as I think it is, though it was always powerful, just not for my purposes. I may write more about this in the future but here’s a quick explanation. The mod allows you to add multiple moves to a single move slot, giving you control over how often it happens. You can set conditionals for thes moves to happen, restrict them to only happen a set number of times and you can set whether they can actually end a match or not. With some creative thinking tis allows for a lot of unique possibilities, such as Family Man’s “going nuts” state that would not be possible otherwise.)

OHPW - Week 34: Hungry Devil
OHPW streams again this saturday at the usual time.

Last week’s show was full of weirdness. Among other things, VACANT was defeated by Malfest Goat-Monster. Much like the other time VACANT has been defeated they will take a week off after a 21 match long undefeated streak. You could say that Malfest Goat-Monster is the 1 in 21-1. Though if we include all the matches before that it’s more like 26-2.

Of course, that’s still impressive.

Anyway. Next show will begin with Rick Wreckage trying to rid himself of the Jabroni Royale he acquired from Kayu Zakisaka last week. Family man will wrestle his first match against Midas. Following up on on a random remark last week Manic will team with IGgy to see if he is any good at tag matches. In our two title matches, we’ll have Samio challenge Flamander for the Bunny Title :3 and Sadim going up against Black for the Darkweight belt. The full match card is below:

Rick Wreckage © vs. N-T Punk

#2 Singles Match
Family Man vs. Midas Minoson

#3 Tag Team Match
Manic and IGgy vs. Wizards Not Allowed

#4 Three-Way One-Fall
Hobo One Kevodki vs. Weeb Weaver vs. EGO

Super Samio vs. Hellranger Flamander ©

#6 Singles Match
Fomore vs. Harley Havik