#5 HazMatt (2) vs. King Skeleton (0) - SD-A3
#6 Boob Marley (2) vs. Grace Thoruson (2) - SD-A3
#7 Harmony Gray (4) vs. Hobo One Kevodki (2) - SD-A3
#8 VACANT Open Challenge
#9 Seven Deadly Pins feat. A Mimic ©

Week 25: Elimination - (Twitch VOD)

Here’s the current Standing of the tournament:

Elimination Scenarios
B-Block: Cocademon and Ryu, who are on top with 4 points each, are safe for this week. However, if Cocademon wins again this week Goat-Monster is eliminated as Cocademon has a tie-breaker over MGMon Aside from that, both Punk and Pietzza can be eliminated if they lose and either Cocademon or Ryu win their matches. And if Ryu wins Weeb is also eliminated as Ryu has a tie-breaker over them.

A-Block: Since it’s one round ahead currently we’ve already seen three eliminations: Hobo (the top seed), King Skeleton and Grace. Ggoing into A-Block’s next round: Harmony is safe for. Even if she loses her scheduled match with Boob all that means is that he’ll have a tie-breaker over her. ON the other hand, Boob could be eliminated if Harmony wins. Which would put her to 8 points. HazMatt is safe as long as Harmony doesn’t win her match but he really should beat Grace to be on the safe side.

The Camera flickers on to reveal Kelsey, Paulie, and Robbie in the junkyard mid conversation

Robbie%20D Robbie D: But Cous, I was in a coma from being in another dimension, how could I’s look after the camera-

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: Shut up Robbie, youse just be glad that it was still intact after we got it out of that bears stomach. Turning to the camera Now, where to begin, we could start with that Gunslinger and that superhero wannabe rolling me up in that match a month ago.

Paulie Paulie: Fucking Cowards Yeah!

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: We could talk about that “Human” making me bleed my own blood when he wouldn’t do the same.

Paulie Paulie: Fucking Metal Punk!

Robbie%20D Robbie D: Wasn’t that dude just a robot-

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: SHUT UP ROBBIE, HE’S AS HUMAN AS THE REST OF US!

Paulie Paulie: He’s a bro madda metal and oil just like the rest of us!

Robbie%20D Robbie D: …But we’re not made of either of dose things-

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: Shut up Robbie! Kelsey shakes her head and turn back to the camera But anyway, I think the biggest one, the one that’s really bothering me right now, is Dash Render.

Paulie Paulie: Fatasses!

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: You do youse think youse is? Throwing me on my own bat? How fucking dares youse!? And stealing the Seven Deadly Pins from me? Fuck Youse!

Paulie Paulie: FATASSES!

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: So I tells youse what I’m going to do’s. I’m going to take this Barbed Wire Bat here, and shove it up your Fat Ass! All of your fat asses, don’t think that the Naked Youse and the Mexican Youse are exempt.

Paulie Paulie: FATASSES!!! He starts doing push ups

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: So watch your behinds boys because we’re coming for youse Fatasses- The camera abruptly cuts out, in the background you can hear Kelsey yell

Kelsey%20Face Kelsey: ROBBBBBBBIIIEEEEEE!!!

Week 26: I’ll Be Back
(Exact time converted conveniently to your local time zone can be found following the link)

Last week sure was something. Shit broke. We had a no contest. This week we’ll have a redo of Kayu and Maharaja. Hopefully to a decisive finish. Aside from that our A-Block participants for Round 4 will face off on opposing teams. We’ll also see the actual Round 3 matches of the B-Block. Then, of course, there’s our usual Bunny Title :3 match in which Roy has to go against former Bunny champ Fomore. And Finally, Nawt a Robutt has a chance to earn the Darkweight Title from Freddie Hope, however slim those chances might be.

#1 Jabroni Royale Deathmatch
Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Great Maharaja

#2 Showdown A-Block Preview Tag
King Skeleton, Boob Marley and Grace Thoruson vs. Hobo, Harmony and HazMatt

#3 Singles Match
Rick Wreckage vs. Zoltan

#4 Bunny Championship :3
Fomore vs. Roy ©

#5-7 Showdown Tournament B-Block - Round 3
Weeb Weaver (2) vs. N-T Punk (0)
Cheese Pietzza (0) vs. Cocademon (4)
Ryu (4) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (2)

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#9 Darkweight Championship
Nawt A Robutt vs. Freddie Hope ©

Going live now and starting in 15 minutes https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Here’s the match card again:
#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Great Maharaja for the Jabroni Royale
#2 King Skeleton, Boob and Grace vs. Hobo, Harmony and HazMatt
#3 Rick Wreckage vs. Zoltan
#4 Fomore vs. Roy © for the Bunny Title :3
#5 Weeb Weaver (2) vs. N-T Punk (0) - SD-B3
#6 Cheese Pietzza (0) vs. Cocademon (4) - SD-B3
#7 Ryu (4) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (2) - SD-B3
#8 VACANT Open Challenge
#9 Nawt a Robutt vs. Freddie Hope ©

OHPW - Week 26: I’ll Be Back - (Twitch VOD)

Our current tournament standings with some Elimination scnearios attached.

A-Block: We’ve already seen three eliminations: Hobo (the top seed), King Skeleton and Grace. Going into A-Block’s next round: Harmony is safe. Even if she loses her scheduled match with Boob all that means is that he’ll have a tie-breaker over her. ON the other hand, Boob could be eliminated if Harmony wins. Which would put her to 8 points. HazMatt is safe as long as Harmony doesn’t win her match but he really should beat Grace to be on the safe side.

B-Block: Here we only have two eliminations so far (N-T Punk and Cheese Pietzza). The field is also more divided. Cocademon will be safe for Round 4 even if he loses as he has the most points (6). He’ll face Ryu, though, who has a chance to get a valuable tie-breaker over Cocademon. If Cocademon wins he will have 8 points. Which, if MGM beats Weeb will mean he’s won the entire Block as MGM will be the only one who can still match the 8 points but Coca has a tie-breaker over MGM so it doesn’t matter. Weeb, however, hasn’t fought Cocademon yet so if they win they got a chance to tie points with Coca by beating him but also having the tie-breaker over him. If Ryu beats Cocademon it’ll be more open as it’ll be down to Ryu, Cocademon, and MGM or Weeb (depending on who wins in Round 4) in the final round.

by PublicOpinion

Week 27: Contenders
(Exact time and date converted to your local timezone behind the link)

Just one more week until our… PPV? Shit we don’t have a name yet… uh…
Anyway.
This Saturday we’ll start round 4 of our ongoing Tournament. We will also determine a No. 1 Contender for the Hellweight. Title. It’s Black vs. Manic for some reason. And Maya gets another shot at the Bunny title, which she held before. And in our main event we’ll have Space Wizards vs. Muscle Wizards. It’s gonna be good. I think.

Here’s the full card:
Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Plumeria

#2 Showdown Tournament Round 4B Preview
Weeb, Ryu and Punk vs. MGM, Cocademon and Pietzza

#3 Hellweight No. 1 Contender Match
Black vs. Manic Misanthrope

Maya Northwind vs. Roy ©

#5-7 Showdown Tournament A-Block Round 4
King Skeleton (0) vs. Hobo One Kevodki (2)
Grace Thoruson (2) vs. HazMatt (4)
Boob Marley (4) vs. Harmony Gray(6)

#8 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#9 Legion Tag Championships
Space Wizards vs. School of Slam ©

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Plumeria for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Showdown 4B Hellfire vs. Showdown 4B Darkness
#3 Black vs. Manic Misanthrope
#4 Maya Northwind vs. Roy © Bunny Title :3
#5 King Skeleton (0) vs. Hobo One Kevodki (2) - SD-A4
#6 Grace Thoruson (2) vs. HazMatt (4) - SD-A4
#7 Boob Marley (4) vs. Harmony Gray (6) - SD-A4
#8 VACANT Open Challenge
#9 Space Wizards vs. School of SLAM © for the Legion Titles

OHPW - Week 27: Contenders - (Twitch VOD)

Here’s the Tournament Standings:

A-Block: Round 4 has happened and Harmony has already decided the Block for herself. Everyone else is out. Now, I suppose it’ll be about whether Harmony can get the clean sweep. And for everyone else it is about getting more points. Hell, for King Skeleton it’s about getting points at all.

B-Block: With Round 4 still needing to happen we only have two eliminations so far (N-T Punk and Cheese Pietzza). The field is also more divided. Cocademon will be safe for Round 4 even if he loses as he has the most points (6). He’ll face Ryu, though, who has a chance to get a valuable tie-breaker over Cocademon. If Cocademon wins he will have 8 points. Which, if MGM beats Weeb will mean he’s won the entire Block as MGM will be the only one who can still match the 8 points but Coca has a tie-breaker over MGM so it doesn’t matter. Weeb, however, hasn’t fought Cocademon yet so if they win they got a chance to tie points with Coca by beating him but also having the tie-breaker over him. If Ryu beats Cocademon it’ll be more open as it’ll be down to Ryu, Cocademon, and MGM or Weeb (depending on who wins in Round 4) in the final round.

You should definitely check out the main event. It was good shit. That match is going on the highlights…

Speaking of highlights. I keep fucking up posting them here.
Highlights Sheet: I use this to log all the highlights, it includes even the ones I haven’t published as seperate videos yet. There’s still links to the episodes (and timestamps in every video description) so you can still seek out the matches that aren’t separate videos yet.

The Highlight Playlist: This is all the highlights I already made a video out of. If you simply want to watch the matches this is where you’ll want to go.

Week 28: LEST JIMMY STANDIN

It’s time for LEST JIMMY STANDIN our 7th special event this Saturday at the usual time!

We’ll conclude round 4 of the Showdown Tournament and defend all the titles. Additionally Angus has challenged VACANT to a Lest Jimmy Standin match???
Will Kayu finally rid herself of the Jabroni Royale? If she loses this time she’ll tie Ego’s reign. All three Dash Rendars will be in matches. IGgy probably didn’t forget to book matches for Canada and Fomore but Canada is first against Vacation Skeleton. Mr. Shakedown is trying to take down Roy, who is threatening to surpass his reign with the Bunny title. Black barely didn’t win the No. 1 Conteder match for the Hellweight Title last week but as a consolation prize gets to challenge Freddie Hope for the Darkweight: The Title he previously narrowly failed to capture against the now-Hellweight Champion Pantha. Who will defend her title against Manic Misanthrope.

That’ll be fun for sure! Below is the match card:

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Inspector Jane

#2 Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal
Team Skull Grunt Blue vs. Team Skull Grunt Pink vs. Undeddie Guerrero vs. Nawt A Robutt vs. Super Samio vs. Kelsey vs. Anna May vs. Dash Rendar ©

#3 Landmine Deathmatch
The Dash Rendars vs. Fallout Boys

#4 Singles Match
Canada Alderman vs. Vacation Skeleton

#5 Bunny Championship :3
Mr. Shakedown vs. Roy ©

#6 Legion Tag Championships
Wizards Not Allowed vs. School of Slam ©

#7 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Black vs. Freddie Hope ©

#8-10 Showdown Tournament Round B4
N-T Punk (0) vs. Cheese Pietzza (0)
Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (4)
Ryu (4) vs. Cocademon (6)

#11 VACANT Open Challenge - “Lest Jimmy Standin” Match
Angus McMutton vs. VACANT

#12 Infernal Hellweight Championship
Manic Misanthrope vs. Pantha ©

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Inspector Jane for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Seven Deadly Pins feat. Dash Rendar ©
#3 The Dash Rendars vs. Fallout Boys
#4 Canada Alderman vs. Vacation Skeleton
#5 Mr. Shakedown vs. Roy © for the Bunny Title :3
#6 Wizards Not Allowed vs. School of Slam © for the Legion Tag Titles
#7 Black vs. Freddie Hope © for the Darkweight Title
#8 N-T Punk (0) vs. Cheese Pietzza (0) SD-B4
#9 Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (4) SD-B4
#10 Ryu (4) vs. Cocademon (6) SD-B4
#11 Angus McMutton vs. VACANT in a Lest Jimmy Standin Match???
#12 Manic Misanthrope vs. Pantha © for the Hellweight Title

Week 28: LEST JIMMY STANDIN - (Twitch VOD)

And here’s our tournament bracket going into the final rounds.
A-Block: Harmony already won this. The last round will still take place but for Harmony this is essentially about getting a perfect run. For everybody else it’s about getting second place, or at least not getting last place.

B-Block: Here we have a more exciting situation. Malfest Goat-Monster, Cocademon and Ryu enter the final round tied with 6 points each. Everyone else is out. Weeb could get a tie-breaker over Cocademon but it doesn’t matter because Ryu and MGM have tiebreakers over them. Right now the situation in terms of tie breakers among the ones still in the race is as follows: Cocademon > Ryu > MGM > Cocademon. The thing is, in the final round all of them could end up with 8 points. Since our tie-breakers make for a nice circle this would mean we have a true tie and we need another match to decide who advances to the finals.

Week 29: Showdown A-Block Finals

This weekend OHPW will have a very singles-heavy episode. I don’t think we ever had one where every match (except for the main event) was a singles match. Kayu gets a chance to become the hero that forces the Jabroni Royale onto Dash. Flamander makes his return after 11 weeks of abscence and is looking to clip Lemuel’s wings. Fomore gets their requedted match against IGgy, somehow. Must have accidentally booked that. Having recently become the first two-time Bunny Champion :3 Mr. Shakedown face Kelsey has his first challenger. Can he top his former reign?

For our tournament action we’ll have the Block Finals of A-Block. Harmony has already mathematically won the block but this is about her getting a perfect score. For everyone else it’s about following as closely as possible. Well, for King Skelly it’s about getting points at all. Compare this to our B-Block action for next week, where we have a three-way tie going into the Block Finals.

And Finally, in our main event, we’ll have the Seven Deadly Pins Battle Royal in which reigning 7DP champ Nawt A Robutt has to defend the title against seven others.

Below is the full card.

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Dash Rendar

#2 Singles Match
Hellranger Flamander vs. Lemuel Post

#3 Singles Match
Fomore vs. IGgy IGsen

Kelsey Slaughter vs. Mr. Shakedown (c9)

#5 VACANT Open Challenge
Someone vs. VACANT

#6-8
Grace Thoruson (4) vs. King Skeleton (0)
Harmony Gray (8) vs. HazMatt (4)
Boob Marley (4) vs. Hobo One Kevodki (4)

#9 Seven Deadly Pins
Palpatine vs. Pine Appel vs. Mina Park vs. Guzma vs. Josef Dub vs. Mimic vs. Great Maharaja vs. Nawt A Robutt ©

Here we have the current Tournament Standings going into the finals for each block:

A-Block: Harmony already won this. The last round will still take place but for Harmony this is essentially about getting a perfect run. For everybody else it’s about getting second place, or at least not getting last place.

B-Block: Here we have a more exciting situation. Malfest Goat-Monster, Cocademon and Ryu enter the final round tied with 6 points each. Everyone else is out. Weeb could get a tie-breaker over Cocademon but it doesn’t matter because Ryu and MGM have tiebreakers over them. Right now the situation in terms of tie breakers among the ones still in the race is as follows: Cocademon > Ryu > MGM > Cocademon. The thing is, in the final round all of them could end up with 8 points. Since our tie-breakers make for a nice circle this would mean we have a true tie and we need another match to decide who advances to the finals.

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Dash Rendar for the Jabronin Royale
#2 Hellranger Flamander vs. Lemuel Post
#3 Fomore vs. IGgy IGsen
#4 Kelsey Slaughter vs. Mr. Shakedown © for the Bunny Title :3
#5 VACANT Open Challenge
#6 Grace Thoruson (4) vs. King Skeleton (0) SD-AFinal
#7 Harmony Gray (8) vs. HazMatt (4) SD-AFinal
#8 Boob Marley (4) vs. Hobo One Kevodki (4) SD-AFinal
#9 Seven Deadly Pins feat. Nawt A Robutt ©

Week 29: The Letter G - (Twitch VOD)

OHPW - Week 30: B-Block Showdown

Time to get ready again for OHPW this Saturday.

Kayu refused to surrender yet another week going against supreme Showdown A-Block Loser, finishing with zero points: King Skeleton.
Former Hellweight Champion Suzan Blades makes her return as Newcomer Nero Sin has his first match in an OHPW ring in a four-way.
The Dashes are up to no good again and I guess so are Team Skull. Meanwhile, Mina gets a shot at Shakedown’s Bunny Title :3

And after our weekly VACANT Open Challenge, with A-Block wrapped up, it’s time for the B-Block Finals, only we’re headed into the Block Finals with a three-way tie and to make things worse they have tie-breakers as follows: Cocademon > Ryu > Malfest Goat-Monster > Cocademon. So if all three of those win their respective matches we’ll have a true tie and we’ll need an additional match to settle things.

And finally, in our main event Boob Marley will try to earn the Darkweight Title by going against Black

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. King Skeleton

#2 Four-Way (First Fall)
Suzan Blades vs. Great Maharaja vs. Nero Sin vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
he oRa 66

#3 Tag Team Match
The Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull

Mina Park vs. Mr. Shakedown ©

#5 VACANT Open Challenge
TBD vs. VACANT

#6-8 Showdown Tournament B-Block Finals
Cheese Pietzza (0) vs. Ryu (6)
N-T Punk (2) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (6)
Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Cocademon (6)

#9 Underworld Darkweight Championship
Boob Marley vs. Black ©

#1 Kayu Zakisaka © vs. King Skeleton for the Jabroni Royale
#2 Suzan Blades vs. Great Maharaja vs. Nero Sin vs. DCB
#3 The Dash Rendars vs. Team Skull
#4 Mina Park vs. Mr. Shakedown © for the Bunny Title :3
#5 VACANT Open Challenge
#6 Cheese Pietzza (0) vs. Ryu (6) - SD-BFinal
#7 N-T Punk (2) vs. Malfest Goat-Monster (6) - SD-BFinal
#8 Weeb Weaver (4) vs. Cocademon (6) - SD-BFinal
#9 Boob Marley vs. Black © for the Darkweight Title

Week 30: Squash??? - (Twitch VOD)

Well the Winner of A-Block is without a question Harmony. She defeated all her opponents. But with B-Block, it’s not so simple. We went into the final Block Night with a three-way tie and left it with a three-way tie. So we need to settle that next week somehow so we can have two clear finalists. I didn’t expect this, but I probably should have.

Week 31: Penultimate Showdown

We’ll go again, as usual, this Saturday!

The Block Phase of the Showdown Tournament is over we get a more normal sized card. Well, almost. Opposed to our normal 7 Match setup we got 8 this one time. Ego returns after a long excursion, Canada and Fomore have an actual No. 1 Contender Match for the Hellweight Title to earn their chance to become the first quadruple crown champion of OHPW. Ryu, Goat and Cocademon have their tie-breaker three-way and in our main event the oRa 66 challenge the School of Slam for the Legion Tag Titles!

And Next week, we’ll have the FINAL SHOWDOWN of the Tournament of the same name where whoever wins the tie-breaker this show will challenge Harmony, who went on a clean sweep thorugh A-Block

Kayu Zakisaka © vs. Cheese Pietzza

#2 Four-Way (Elimination)
Maya Northwind vs. Anna May vs. Hellranger Flamander vs. Undeddie Guerrero

#3 Singles Match
EGO vs. Harley Havik

#4 Hellweight No. 1 Contender Match
Canada Alderman vs. Fomore

#5 Bunny Championship :3
Vacation Skeleton vs. Mr. Shakedown

#6 Three-Way Showdown (Elimination)
Ryu vs. Malfest Goat-Monster vs. Cocademon