LP Request Thread

I had half a mind to do it myself for a while, but the longer I played it the more convinced I was that I was missing some core component of the combat. If I could work up the effort to find the software for my capture card I might do it anyway just to inflict images of the gun grids upon the internet.

Eternal Darkness sanityā€™s requiem , I canā€™t find a letā€™s play of it that I personally enjoy someone should really consider doing it, The game is insanely good

1 Like

:point_up_2: Seconding that.

Also, would there be a way to do an LP of BrĆ¼tal Legend? I realize itā€™d be pretty hard to do that with the licensed music and all, so there probably wouldnā€™t be any ad revenue in it, which would pretty much suck, but Iā€™d still really like to see an LP of that.

Iā€™d love to see an entertaining/informative LP of Vagrant Story. Itā€™s a game Iā€™ve always appreciated but never had the patience to go through myself.

Bobbin Threadbare did a Brutal Legend LP on SA, itā€™s probably on the archive.

Hm, cool. Iā€™ll check that out, thanks :slight_smile:

Iā€™d really like to see an LP of Nier, maybe Drakengard too, but Iā€™m loving Nier Automata and I canā€™t find any good video LPs of the first game.

I found this LP years ago, but I 100% highly recommend this LP by Chaos Shadow. Itā€™s amazing!!

It is comprehensive and informative and overall very good!

Take it you either arenā€™t a fan of TheDarkIdā€™s stuff or havenā€™t seen it. (He did both Nier and all the Drakengards on SA, and theyā€™re on the LP Archive.)

1 Like

Oh I actually had looked DarkIdā€™s LPs, and while I really liked the few Resident Evil LPs he did, Iā€™m more in the mood for an LP I can just lie down and watch an episode or two while dozing off. The LP wottermelon posted is actually surprisingly good so far.

I would like to see a LP of Axiom Verge or have some help with Dual Commentary and iā€™ll just do it myself

Kinda like to see an LP of Viva Pinata or the sequel.

Iā€™d like to see someone LP Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword. Its got a very interesting design for a DS game that I dont often see. Though that also probably explains why I havenā€™t seen an LP of it yet either.

If someone would be willing to make (or recommend) a full playthrough of Glittermitten Grove, showing off all the weird little features and quirks, thereā€™d be a lot of folks thatā€™d appreciate it. Itā€™s extremely interesting, but difficult to get into.

Iā€™ve been trying to do a Styx master of shadows LP but apparently the PC version is broken to where it force closes every time you open it

Tear Ring Saga is a game that Iā€™d love to see someone here do a letā€™s play for! Itā€™s a PS1 game made by the same creator as Fire Emblem, and the game shares many similarities.