Let's Talk about Tokusatsu and Power Rangers

I feel like it might have been something similar to Burgermon but they were not tracking at the time so they didn’t notice, and yes please don’t screw over Asuna.

Just caught up on Ex-Aid and Dan Kuroto is 100% of the reason I watch this show now. He is the hammiest, pettiest villain and it’s great. His whole motivation is that he is good at things and is mad that other people are good at things too, also he weaponized Y2K and want to turn the world into DayZ.

Necromancing a thread that has been dead for three years and I don’t feel bad about it because we have to talk about ep. 42 of Kamen Rider Zero One.

My girlfriend and I watched Kuuga recently since its on Shout! Factory now, so that ending is on my mind. I, like most people I talk to, am not particularly fond of the “If you kill him, you’ll be just like him!” trope, but Kuuga did it very well. However, I am super hyped that Zero One is taking the opposite approach. I doubt that Aruto will end the series as the main villain, but I really want to see more of him as Ark One.

I’m just going to be over in the corner shouting “BAD END” over and over again until either this season ends or it becomes clear that it won’t happen.