Let's See How Long Our Friendship Lasts in Battleblock Theater

I’d apologize for this, but I wouldn’t mean it.

4 Likes

I saw this while waiting to respawn in heroes of the storm and it killed me so now I’m double dead

1 Like

New episode might be a little late, we only recorded today because shit kept coming up and Dup’s the laziest bastard on the planet when it comes to editing this incredible piece of art

There’s nothing artful about this episode.

After Way Too Many problems the latest episode should be up hopefully soon, but the LP is going to have to go on hiatus after that because my headphones (and the mic attached to them) kinda busted out of nowhere and I don’t have the money for a new pair right now. Sorry!

UPDATE:

Episode 4: We’re “Competent”

In this episode I deal with technical issues, and me and Jetgrind deal with pretending to be good at video games.

And yeah, unfortunately, we’re gonna have to take a (hopefully) small break until Jetgrind can get a new set of headphones.

Three minutes in and already Dup is screaming at Jetgrind. This is a good episode to leave us with.

When Dup threw JetGrind into that electrical beam twice I thought it was going to happen at least 5 more times and was disappointed when they got it the next try.

But at least I can make a gif of what should have happened.

Whoops! Accidentally set it to publish at 12:30 rather than 1:30. In any case, apologies for the month long delay, but, we’ve finally got a new episode!

Episode 5: The Angry Episode

1 Like

I would like to apologize if my new mic picked up my constant sniffling, allergies happened on recording day.

the amount of pain and frustration in just these few, short seconds is fucking palpable, holy shit

never before has a blank-faced birdperson ever been more of an epitome of that burning fury that ignites in the maddest of man

1 Like

I can’t wait for the next episode to somehow be even angrier.

The last episode is just sound clips of screaming from Asura’s Wrath

We recorded a new episode today. It started off so well and now Dup’s dead and his blood got all over my carpet.

The episode should be up whenever he gets better and decides to edit it!

Update! This one is a bit long, mostly due to, uh, competency problems.

Episode 6: PUZZLES

1 Like

So, Jetgrind still purposely ends up killing Dup a bunch, as usual.

BUT

The sheer amount of unforced errors on Dup’s part means, I think, that at least one of you is feeling some lasting negative effects from this LP.

godspeed

Holy shit the hat moment. That is a thing of beauty right there. Also yeah, for all the shit Dup gives Jetgrind, can’t help noticing that he was the one advancing the levels 9 times outta 10 this time. Methinks the defendant doth protest too much.

Shush you.

I hate how much I have to keep telling y’all that episodes are delayed but I came down with an incredibly awful ear infection so until that goes away there’s no way we can record.

holy shit it’s been almost three weeks but we recorded the last two episodes of the game tonight, I am in pain.

1 Like