Let's Play the Typing of the Dead: Overkill

This LP was a real trip, thanks for taking a goofy idea and seeing it all the way through to the end! The stirring finale performance really was the icing on the swearword-slathered cake.

1 Like

Thank you for the quality LP. I bought this a while back hoping it would be as good as the original Typing of the Dead, and was somewhat disappointed. Every part of the game went on a bit too long - boss fights took forever, too many stages, too many enemies, and so on. The story is interesting, but not really worth it past the first play, so I think this LP was probably the best way to show off the game.

1 Like

While Iā€™m not entirely into the over the top humor of this game, the last conversation between G and Washington was hilarious.

I know I said this earlier, but Iā€™m glad they allowed the custom dictionary because this was such a good way to LP a typing game. And the LP itself was a really good look into this dumb, weird series and its typing-based spinoffs.

1 Like

Good game, good LP!

Hey @moderators, can you mark this LP as completed, but leave it open for replies?

Thanks!