Let's Play Star Fox 64 Any Way You Like!

Introducing Star Fox 64 seems a bit redundant, but I’ll do it anyway:

Star Fox 64 is the wildly popular Nintendo 64 follow-up to the original Star Fox for the Super Nintendo. It’s an on-rails vehicle shooter with a space adventure story about a group of mercenaries saving the galaxy from an evil warlord… as enacted by cute cartoon animal-people.

The game has a set first level, two versions of the final level, and a number of different paths of progression to get from the former to the latter. There will always be five levels in between, but which five levels you play depends on what challenges you complete in each level, meaning that there dozens of different routes you can take through the story.

I’m structuring my LP so that all of the options for your second level, third level, etc. drop at the same time, and you can choose which video to watch based on which path you’d like to follow, to mimic the flow of the game. Or, alternatively, you could just watch all the videos as soon as they’re uploaded. That’s fine too. I’m not the boss of you.

I would like for this thread to be welcoming to the people out there who haven’t played Star Fox 64 before, so I will be asking that you guys don’t spoil anything. Maybe it sounds silly, I dunno, but there are a few surprises in store for newcomers.

Videos:
Level 0 - Training
Level 1 - Corneria
Level 2A - Meteo
Level 2B - Sector Y
Level 3A - Fortuna
Level 3B - Katina
Level 3C - Aquas
Level 4A - Sector X
Level 4B - Solar
Level 4C - Zoness
Level 5A - Titania
Level 5B - Macbeth
Level 5C - Sector Z
Level 6A - Bolse
Level 6B - Area 6
Level 7A - Venom I
Level 7B - Venom II
Level 8 - The End

2 Likes

The second set of videos are up!

1 Like

Sorry for the huge delay. Summer job has me busier than I expected. The third batch of videos will be up in the next few days.

Well, it took the better part of a month, but the third set of videos is finally up!

2 Likes

I really like these videos so far! I wouldn’t have thought it, but subtitling works well for this game. The videos are short, so it’s easier for me to give them my undivided attention.

It’s also nice just to see all parts of this game! I played this game for the first time a few years back, and I didn’t have the time to try and find all the secrets. I’m glad that you’re around to show them off!

Thank you so much! Glad you’re enjoying!

I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry (sweats profusely)

Anyway, new vids (blushes and hides in a corner)

1 Like

Guess what? An update!

2 Likes

Welp, I thought I had notified when there was another update, but apparently the comment didn’t go through for some reason. Anyway, the sixth levels are up!

3 Likes

Depression really sucks. Just saying.

Anyway, the last videos are up. Thanks to all of you for watching! :slight_smile:

1 Like