Let's Play GTA: Vice City - Miami's A Riot

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a game I played a shit ton when I was younger. It’s still my favourite despite San Andreas being objectively better in nearly every regard :chuckle:

Grace on the other hand, has never played a GTA game before, so why not introduce him with the game I’m most familiar with?

We’re playing on the PS4 port, and just to spice it up and embrace chaos, we’re playing with Pedestrians have weapons, Pedestrian Riot, and Mad Cars cheats activated, as well as anything we feel like throwing on! Tragically, the flying cars cheat doesn’t work on the PS4, so there’ll be no flying tanks :frowning: Nobody’s more broken up over that than I am.

Anyway writing OPs sucks so here’s the episodes

:siren:Episodes:siren:

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 1 - Chaos Hellmode
Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 2 - Jury Duty

2 Likes

:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 2 - Jury Duty

Grace might not be much for the subtle nuances of jury intimidation, but he’s all for smashing cars with a hammer

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 3 - More Anime Chat

Demolition Man is easy as shit and everyone on reddit is a massive chumplord.

Also we’re entrusted with a chainsaw in this episode.

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 4 - Cop Have Boat

So with Mall Shootout, if you wedge a car in both entrances, the contact will get stuck on the way out and you can just unload on him. I promise that’s what I was trying to do and I wasn’t just ramming cars into hallways for no reason.

I have no explanations for anything else in the episode though.

1 Like

remember when awesome cheats were actually in the games and did not need to be bought as dlc

If you like cheats, you’re gonna love this one.

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 5 - Grounded

We start getting real liberal with the cheat codes in this one. You can also see me go through the first four stages of grief as I realize flying cars doesn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 6 - Tommy Upsetti

Whoever decided this mission should be done with a moped should be shot.

(Also keep quiet if you know what I was trying to do in the beginning of the episode, we’ll get the sea sparrow eventually)

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 7 - Boats Are Like Car Water

Things go a little better this time around! Also cars start getting REAL wacky around this point

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 8 - Here Comes The Pizza

Needless to say, the ocean is going to get weird.

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 9 - The Big Boy Boat

As a kid I ALWAYS fucked up this stupid stunt boat challenge mission, so suddenly all the memories of Rico screaming “CALL YOURSELF A MANG MANG???” for eternity have come back to haunt me.

Also I won’t lie this doesn’t feel like a very accurate portrayal of cuban folks

1 Like

So Handle Bar Mustache Cuban Gangster looked familiar to me so I looked it up and I think he’s voiced by Danny Trejo.

So that’s what early 2000s graphics designers thought that Danny Trejo looked like.

1 Like

Oh crap that rules actually :allears:

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 10 - Tech Support

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 11 - Ooh Angry

You’d be hard pressed to find a game that can out-bullshit me forever

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 12 - Goodnight, Mr. Diaz
Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 13 - Punch And Shooty

It’s been a rough week and in the confusion I forgot to post the last episode, so here’s a double!

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 14 - Auntie Poulet

We get drawn further into Danny Trejo and Miss Cleo’s gang war, but this time we get to play with an RC plane! (which is effected by the perfect handling cheat :gonk:)

Seriously though, that’s Miss Cleo

1 Like

Learning that Miss Cleo wasn’t actually Carribean was one of the greatest shocks of my life.

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 15 - I Am The Law

I’m not saying I’m blameless, but Lance isn’t helping

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 16 - Mr. Whoopee’s Gonna Boop Your Butthole

I really love the suggested thumbnail on this one

1 Like

RIP Rico’s cajones.

1 Like

Let’s Play GTA Vice City Episode 17 - The Uncomfortable Weird Transphobic Mission

We finally put the final touches on Danny Trejo and Miss Cleo’s gang war and HEY LOVE FIST’S MISSIONS ALL FUCKING SUCK BUT AT LEAST ONLY ONE HAS AN ACE VENTURA-ESQUE DRIVE BY ON TRANS FOLKS

This was also the one single episode we got last night before my computer hard-blue screened and then I went to bed because I was sad about it :frowning:

1 Like