Let's Play Every Mario Party and Not Get A Divorce [Current - Mario Party 6]

The punchline to Warmal’s real-life event is that he’s going to take the board again.

It could be possible the emulator’s making it look different. We did these in quick succession without restarting it so it may have just loaded in the board weirdly or something.

I am actually working on getting capture to work from my N64 so hopefully we’ll be dropping the emulator all together pretty soon.

I feel like Yoshi will win, looks like Callis game went about as well as her work week, not well.
having said that, working in retail myself, i was basically nodding along with everything she said, customers are horrible and co workers are sometimes not much better.

1 Like

Retail is a hell that I would not wish on my greatest enemy.

And now it is time to finish off the board. This may very well be the cutest of the end scenes in Mario Party. Very touching. Very heartwarming.

Yoshi’s Tropical Island Part 2

And since we have completed another board, here is the standings for where everyone is at!

Power Star Guesses
frozentreasure -
Shywulf -
WordOnTheWind -
RickVoid -
get that OUT of my face -
MadameTanky -
Oldskool -
Zanzibar Ham -
64bitrobot -
Ignatius M. Meen -
Senario -
Technowolf -
Circlmastr -

I am. I’m sorry I ranted a lot about my work that epsiode. I was dealing with a lot.

I have a question for everyone. I was expecting bonus videos to just be a singular video to show something off. However, it looks like the Mini-Game Island is going to be pretty long. Would everyone prefer just a super long video, or prefer for it to be split up like a regular board?

I’m gonna say split it up.

Personally I have no objection to a mega-video. I honestly prefer longer ones.

My only concern of it being long is that it’s just mini-games. If I split it I can add it to the betting game on who completes more games between Calli and I as well.

So now we go to war! Not, Calli and I. It’s just the new board. Update is: We have not gotten a divorce yet.

Wario’s Battle Canyon Part 1

This may be my least favourite of the main six boards. We talk about it a lot. But just the random landing points kind of make it a little intolerable.

But now that we have 10 Turns. Everyone can now Bet on who is going to win!

1 Like

Unless something really stupid happens, my money is on DK.

1 Like

That is a good link people should click right there. Very clever.

I think I’m with FT on this one. DK can still steal that star back.

This board is random and horrible, Im gonna go with Yoshi for the win.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this is a bad board. If anyone else has anything to say about it, please do.

On a 50-turn game, Wario’s Battle Canyon becomes Wario’s Chance Canyon. In the original Mario Party, boards where the star moved didn’t have a fixed number of locations, and could be on any normal blue space. Plus, when the star moves, the place it previously occupied turns into a Chance Time space. If the game is long enough and the players get good enough rolls, the odds of encountering Chance Time are excessively high. I personally love the board for that fact.

If the star can only go on a blue space, does it eventually run out of places it can go?

1 Like

Even with the difficulty that is mini and mega mushrooms, I really enjoy the boards, minigames, and aesthetic that Mario Party 4 holds. Unfortunately, we’re not playing that right now. We’re playing Wario’s Battle Canyon. Which doesn’t get any better.

UPDATE
Wario’s Battle Canyon Part 2

And the standings for this week’s guesses
Senario -
Zanzibar Ham -
Circlmastr -
Bruceski -
get that OUT of my face -
64bitrobot -
Technowolf -
Frozentreasure -
WordOn TheWind -
Shywulf -

Oh snap, Mario Party happened.

Also the commentary is super behind the video, by like 15-20 seconds, if that can be adjusted at all.