Let's give him a hand: Let's Play Dead Space.

Boxing Update

It’s time for everyone’s favorite minigame~ Missile Defense, which in one take I did this completely damageless and you better believe I’m proud of that. Again there might be some desync and I don’t know why that would be. It’s kind of frustrating to be honest. I’m going to try to make sure it won’t happen again.

1 Like

So, we have the dissection images/x-rays(?) of the Pregnant on the Medical Centre walls, Kendra mentions that she’s found documentation/study that suggests that the necro-gunk is kinda-“terraforming” the atmosphere and a record from a crew member saying that everything went to shit in about an hour?

I don’t think a medical guy could have scanned a defeated necromorph or any kind of of research of the gunk could have happened within an hour - Perhaps not even within a day - of the shuttle getting to the Ishimura and starting the outbreak.

1 Like

Yeah the timeframe here is very weird… That’s why it seems a bit confusing as to how this all played out.

Im also not sure how the necromorphs really took over when there are easily accessible shops with guns and ammo all of the place.

1 Like

While there’s obviously a separation needed between game mechanics and the plot, but I’d assume that what a person could buy would be limited behind permissions built into the electronic system (for example, very few would be able to 3D print(?) A plasma rifle from the stores) and I would also assume that people would have to buy the ‘ammo’ themselves using company scrip.

All-in-all, I’d just blame late stage capitalism for any reasons that the crew couldn’t deal with the 'morphs despite the space-magic level of technology at their hands.

1 Like

This is it! We meet one of my favorite enemy types of all time. The unkillable juggernaut. There’s always been something about enemies that can’t die or at least don’t die easy to make you feel vulnerable and worthless. The Regenerator is that enemy here and it can be quite the struggle when you have to fight all those necromorphs.

Side Note: I know of the desync issue and I thought I fixed it but I can’t. So I’m switching recording methods from here on. It should be BETTER hopefully. Visually it might be a downgrade but all things considering I’d rather have a slight visual downgrade in my videos than desynced audio.

1 Like

I think a really cool part about the design of this game is the out of ship spaces. The sound of the gun firing and even the beep as oxygen depletes gives an amazing sense of where you are. Not playing the game personally, they may be the main section where I feel the tension.

1 Like