Let's First Encounter, Assault, and Recon in F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon

Hey, all. Stream may be slightly delayed, today. I’ll keep you posted on when and where.

So, today ended up being the first day in about three months that my girlfriend and I were both off, so no stream, today. On top of that, I start a new job tomorrow, so there may be some delays. Sorry, all.

1 Like

Just chiming in to say that there will be a stream next Sunday at the same time and place. I’ll try to get the videos uploaded pretty soon after that.

1 Like

Stream’s starting in ~10 min over at go.twitch.tv/twiggymouse

Come watch me spiral further into madness.

So, I’m probably not gonna stream, anymore (Perseus really didn’t like it when I tried), but I’m still going to finish out the games and post the videos to Youtube. You can expect the end of Extraction Point and the first few hours of Perseus Mandate over the next few days.

1 Like

:siren: Update Time :siren:

Here’s the end of Extraction Point and the Start of Perseus Mandate. I’m actually really enjoying Perseus Mandate, though it feels like it’s running out of material. That said, it’s running a thousand times better than Extraction Point did.

1 Like

Hey, guys. So, no stream, today (since PM hates it), but expect the last couple videos to show up soon. Thanks for sticking around, all!

1 Like

:siren: Update time! :siren:

And with that, we’re done with F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon. It’s been a lot of fun (mostly). Thanks for sticking around with me, all. There’s gonna be one last short (very short) bonus video, and then that’s it. I don’t know what the next LP will be or when it will be, but it’s probably gonna be a few months, at least, while I get footage recorded and such.

Thanks again, and see you next time.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing these. Its been interesting to watch through.

1 Like

:siren: Final Update Time :siren:

Just a little thank you to everyone who participated in the thread. I’ll leave it open till next Sunday, then I’ll archive it. I’ll probably get something else going next spring, but until then, stay safe and have a good one.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Alright, it’s been fun. @moderators, go ahead and throw this in the Completed Let’s Plays pile, but keep it open just in case. Thanks, all!