Let's Build the Ultimate Kitbash in Gundam Breaker 3

I don’t think there are any beam sabers that only appear when you do the slashing attacks, and adding just a couple of extra lights to the SemiTemjin used up all my Builders Parts slots (which will show up later). Maybe using the Altron Gundam arms would look close enough.

So I have some good news and some bad news. What’s that? You want to hear the bad news first?

Okay, well, I recorded some footage for episode 2, but apparently it got corrupted. Yay!

The good news is that I did a bunch of part grinding so you get to see the horrible monstrosity I have created earlier than expected!

2 Likes

And speaking of monstrosities, let’s bring in our newest gunpla!

Episode 2: Training Begins! Enter the Zaku Tank!

3 Likes

I never thought I’d see the day where the Guntank’s treads were cool. Bravo.

Do Misa’s eyes creep anyone else out, or is it just me?

You should try building a mobile suit with the Nobel Gundam’s head.

1 Like

I never thought I’d see tank treads used in giant robot kung-fu, but I guess there’s a first time for everything isn’t there?

Also G Gundam is amazing and perfect and I’ll not hear anything to the contrary.

Nice use of the tank treads! I forget whether the one you used was Melee or Martial Arts, but I’d be so down to see you use the one you didn’t go with to make Captain Gundam America. Around the time I had the idea to do something like that, I didn’t realize you could set the shield to not get mounted on your back.

also use the claw melee to make a cat gunpla aka meowbile suit

It was martial arts, although a Captain America Gundam…now there’s an idea.

Well, of course there was going to be a Sailor Gundam. Or Sailor Zeon? Sailor Zeon is a better name.

Oh, Captain Gundam America was no error…

Also I vote to name the magical girl gunpla Sailor Luna-2.

1 Like

It’s time for us to take on the Dark Kingdom on today’s episode of Gundam Breaker 3.
Episode 3: To The Dark Kingdom! Arise, Sailor Luna-II!

2 Likes

Heim Robotics…now that’s a reference of a name if I’ve ever heard one!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather recently. I’ll try to get the next episode out by the end of the week.

1 Like

Hey that’s fair, hope you’re feeling better!

2 Likes

Sunday is still part of the week!

Episode 4: Qualification Test! Will We Make It!???

3 Likes

Love me some Lumberjack Gundam. I usually saved the more ridiculous patterns for the SD unit.

Shame you don’t get mobile armors in this one. I’d love to make a Plaidzam.

So…

Breath of the Wild is very distracting. In other news, have a new episode.

Episode 5: The Hero of Justice! Captain Gundam America, On Stage!

So, which of our fabulous gunpla is your favorite from Chapter 1? Take your pick.

• Tank Zaku
  • Sailor Luna-II
  • Lumberjack Gundam
  • Captain Gundam America

0 voters

2 Likes

Aww, I was hoping you’d set the shield to always be mounted to the arm so it looked like he was bashing them with the shield. That said, the design is PERFECT.

I like the Strike Freedom backpack’s super mode since it gives you the usual abilities plus the backpack becomes funnels. If you unleash sub weapon funnels a the same time, they form a nice oval.

It is permanently attached to his arm, but it disappears when he is punching something. At least I managed to work in the shield tossing.

Oh what?! Bigtime rip-off, GB3. Well, thanks for going with it anyhow.

I am really bad at updates. I will try to get one up during the weekend, it will be a double length update covering two missions.

In other news, new Gundam Build Fighters is on the way.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/05/11/gundam-build-fighters-blasts-off-with-two-new-anime-projects?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

1 Like

Alright, I’m sorry about this, but due to a series of computer fuck ups, i’m not going to be able to complete this LP. I’m sorry to anyone who was following this.

@moderators, could you please banish this to the twilight zone?