j a z z t r o n a u t s

Got my washers!

Music:
Cutting Edge - Caravan

Bad news, a new typhoon is ruining my life again so it might take a bit longer on the next update unless I get super lucky with quest objectives.

Next Up: Typhoon Yutu work break!

1 Like

About 80 people have taken over for my job so I’m back. We’re in the home stretch now!

Cory gets back in the house and Pianist gets her groove back.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DRIVE INTO THE TOWER BUT I DIDN’T, GOT YOU GOOD

Music:
Stan Kenton - Pegasus
Dethklok - Burn the Earth

Next Up: i dont have a backlog anymore so i dont actually know

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to my Let’s Play of Half-Life 2, an immersive story-driven first person shooter by Valve. We start off playing as Gordon Freeman meeting up with his old coworkers after a relaxing day on the river.

Music:
Stan Kenton - Live and Let Die

Now that we’ve got the local interdimensional teleporter technology from Dr. Eli, we can call in trolleys as weapons while we try to bust the original Dr. Kleiner out of jail (please ignore the other kleiners)

Music:
Stan Kenton - The Peanut Vendor

Next Up: Our most precious cat’s final experiment

1 Like

I’m not going to go through the 20+ boring prop hunt maps I did to try and find radios before giving up and farming the trolley, but here’s Singer’s last quest.

Music:
Art Blakey - The Drum Thunder Suite

Remember this song? It’s from the Jazztronauts intro sequence, so we’re full circle now. Art Blakey grew up as a pianist, but became a drummer and a band leader, getting his break in the 40s and then forming his famous Jazz Messengers in the 50s. His band helped developed other famous artists such as Lee Morgan, Curtis Fullard, and Wynton Marsalis. Art had an aggressive style and was very influential in bebop drumming.

Next Up: Hell cube rush and the final ending

Rushing for 10 or 11 or whatever number Hellcubes was not as fast as expected.

Music:
45 '10 aka Swingo - Que Chevere!

The power of fluffy boys shines within you. You get the true ending! thanks cats. thats.

It’s done. Thanks for watching! Good luck and happy trash hunting to anyone who bought gmod and/or subscribed to the mod.

4 Likes

Didn’t expect to get so emotionally involved with a game about inter-dimensional cats and stealing stuff from source maps. That was awesome, thank you for sharing this! :clap: