inFamous 2: The Duality of Man

We’re so close to being done with this. Let’s go deal with a big problem, finally.

Episode #22: Goodbye, Bertrand, You Giant Dick

I am enjoying the heck out of this LP and the utter silliness of the story.

2 Likes

Two forums. Two semesters. Two jackasses cracking jokes. Today, two endings. Watch these in any order you choose.

Episode #23-G: New Marais Blues
Episode #23-E: Streets Run Red

Thank you to everyone that’s stuck with us through this thing we inflicted on you. It’s been a lot of fun showing this game off, but hoo buddy am I glad to be done. @fenns will take the reins on our next game, so look out for that if you like us. I’d also love to know what people think we did well, or what we could improve on in the future. I feel like we’re still trying to find Our Style in some ways, so suggestions are definitely appreciated.

I watched the Evil version first. It hurt! Zeke dying! Noooooooo! That’s why the Evil Cole is not canon. Though now I’m wondering how Second Son might have worked out if it did. Probably Conduit vs Evil Cole. Ohhh man that sounds cheesy.

But like me, many people are surprisingly soft in videogames and as such the Good route is the canon one, which I do like that they based it off of how what ending was more popular.

So no open-world games and no RPG’s for first LPs, got it!

Also JB Blanc is a cop! I freaking knew it! I knew I heard Dojima in there!

Really enjoyed this LP! Thanks for playing! Vampire DLC when?

1 Like

Vampire DLC’s been done, yo!

But yes, seconding a very big thank you for seeing this LP through to the end, and dong both paths so thoroughly. It’s been a really fun ride and I look forward to whatever comes next.

1 Like