I know the world is ending, let me listen for a bit tho. "Best Final Boss Songs"

Oh man, thanks for reminding me that Digimon World 1 had a kick-ass (if simple) final boss theme:

Also just wanted to say that the final boss music for Uncharted 4 is pretty awesome.

1 Like

Im not sure if these count as final bosses but they’re for people that are pretty late into the game so here are some songs

I have a lot of favorite final boss themes but I wanted to give these the limelight they deserve.

BONUS:

A really good remix of Doomsday Zone.

Have another Sonic one. The chillest of Sonic final bosses.

Having just read the entirety of the Drakengard 3 LP I can 100% see how that final boss would be a terrible thing to play. That being said though, I’ve kept listening to “The Final Song” repeatedly since experiencing it and my god is it beautiful. The fight itself is nakedly trying to fuck you over and with some of the ways it goes about doing that is honestly hilarious and great including hiding the last few notes behind a black screen and final dialog between Zero and Mikhail.

Speaking of Yoko Taro directed games and music composed by Keiichi Okabe, the final boss theme for Nier is similarly fantastic.

It offers a driving, climatic, haunting, and tragic soundscape to an ending that changes definition the more you see it. I love the emotional value it adds to the end of a game that does extremely well at creating a beautiful and tragic world.

3 Likes

Obligatory:
MGR

NMH2

1 Like

This is one of the late game battles on the game and the song reminds me of Dancing Mad for some reason

Henry Hatsworth is hard to find now, but the soundtrack alone makes it worth it; the final boss is just as spectacular and amazing as the title implies :smile:

1 Like