I Came, I Saw, I Climbed - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

From aaaaaalllllll the way back at the start of Episode 12:

Said to SkippyGranola: “I always pictured you as a guinea pig made human.”

Wouldn’t that just be… a Hobbit?

I can’t believe you didn’t show that Maz Koshia also LOVES Mighty Bananas.

Also it was Purah taking the photo~

Click, Snap!

Happy birthday to me/Getting close to 30/Took us over a year but we’re done with the LP :toot:

Thanks everyone for watching, and we’ll see you in Twilight Princess HD and just about all of the portable Zeldas!

2 Likes

That “convenient boss arena” bellow the Sanctum actually has Sheikah script all over reading “Laboratory”, if I remember correctly. Also I’m not sure if it ever came up but while inside Hyrule Castle, all Champion abilities and, presumably, the Master Sword also recharge extra fast.

What they meant with the reincarnating thing, at least to my mind, was that he’d given up taking flesh directly (aka literally reincarnating, as he was through the Ganonblights and the cocoon at the Sanctum) and just went at Link as a giant pig glob of Malice.

Also, happy birthday! :toot:

Tasteful applause Good show, good show.

Really though, what a long, entertaining, and wacky trip this LP has been. I would consider let’s playing an open world game daunting enough, but one that’s as densely packed with stuff in every direction as this one is quite a feat. Kudos and thanks, lads, for running us through.

I look forward to the next venture, especially as Twilight Princess is one of my favorite Zeldas and I haven’t seen much of the HD remake yet.

PS, as someone who crossed the threshold this year, things don’t look all that different from the other side of 30. :wink: Congrats on another successful orbit of the sun!