Have you been struck by the LP curse and need to abandon your let’s play? Don’t worry, it happens to everyone in their let’s play career. First some ground rules:
- You can only request archival of your OWN let’s plays.
- Only submit let’s play threads that you are abandoning. If your let’s play is completed you’re looking for Completed Let’s Plays
LP Archival Checklist
- Make sure you’re fairly certain you’re ready to abandon your let’s play.
- Make sure the original post is up to date with links, fanart, etc. This will make it easier on future readers of your let’s play.
- Make sure your thread has all the correct tags.
- Contact the mods and submit a request for archival. To let moderators know you’re ready just write a new post in the thread you want archived and include “@moderators” somewhere in it. Make sure you are clear where you want it archived to. (Completed Let’s Plays or The Twilight LPZone).
And you’re done! Once your request has been processed your thread will be moved to the proper subforum and stored for future generations to enjoy.
Important Notice: if at some point in the future you want to revive your let’s play contact @moderators and someone will help you retrieve your thread out of the archive and get you back up and running.