Great Caesar's Ghost, gang! It's a Dokapon Kingdom LP!

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 18 - Wabbit Season

I know I harp on the AI’s perfect spinners, but seriously watch how easily they waltz into the cave while Grace and I flail helplessly around the entrance.

I think it’s time to admit that maybe the computer may, in fact, be a cheating asshole.

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 19 - Thanks Babe

Grace makes an excellent world saving decision, and I’m way more drunk than I remember being

2 Likes

The computers are definitely cheating assholes and then you have sweet Grace. Sweet sweet Grace who will kill you if necessary.

1 Like

I mean to be honest I think 80% of Grace’s player character kills have been technically unnecessary. Just very apologetically so.

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 20 - I Believe In You?

Yeah I saw Steve counter that major monsters strike, and yeah I’m REAL FUCKIN’ suspicious about it

1 Like

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 21 - Our Man Rico Jr.

Grace and I go onto our own training arcs, Steve gets a new haircut, and Satan continues blowing up Grace’s phone! All in all, a full episode.

1 Like

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 22 - Be Ballsy

In Outer Heaven, men become demons

1 Like

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 23 - Everything Old…

The AI reacts… weirdly to not having vanishes to cheap out a Darkling

Dokapon: The game that is aware of its own pro strats and will use them to its advantage.

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 24 - Trips
Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 25 - The Extremely Broken Episode

Whoops, I forgot to put up Episode 24 when it went up, sorry about that!

So fun fact about episode 25. It still looks and sounds like garbage, but this is AFTER I went through great lengths to ‘fix’ it. The best I could do was cut out some of the extremely broken bits and resync the audio every few seconds. I don’t know what the hell happened but it makes me very sad.

Quick update folks, unfortunately it looks like who whole session was busted like that, meaning the footage is sorta useless. However Grace is coming back to Canada next week, so instead of leaving off where we were, we’re going to start with the save file we started with on what was episode 26. We have to redo a bit of the game, but it’s way preferable to nine straight episodes of THAT.

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 26 - Canadian Edition

We’re back! And we’re actively recording an episode right now as we speak!

2 Likes

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 27 - Okay Google

Nothing beats rock. Nothing.

1 Like

Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 28 - Chicken Bender
Let’s Play Dokapon Kingdom Episode 29 - Dokapon: The Drunken Musical

Double the update! Double the yelling!

2 Likes