Got That New World Feeling but with an Old World Taste - Monster Hunter: World

Recording will start in 10 minutes

ready

flare is active

hmm i keep getting just two hunts that clearly isn’t yours

Quest is complete. I did get someone, but I’m not sure if it was anyone here.

Unless one of you is French

nope not i

Nope. It’s probably infinitely more likely to find random SOS flares when you’re in the same session or something. Otherwise, I don’t think the game searches a wide enough breadth to match the basic filters.

thats unfortunate

Do you hear that? That sound… it must be… :meat: UPDATE DAY :meat:

We still have a scholar out in the Wildspire Waste, so we should probably go get them.

Also, while I did get good footage of the SOS flare yesterday, I’m going to try and fix some things so that people in the thread are more likely to get in on SOS flare requests. What will probably occur is that a Squad will get formed so that people can enter into its exclusive session and join in on missions that way. I’m sorry that it didn’t work out so great yesterday and hope you all will consider joining in in the future!

2 Likes

Of all the things to almost cart you, I was not expecting an oversized mudfish to be it. Just goes to show that you really can’t underestimate anything in the New World. And good lord, not even the preview on Twitter could prepare me for the next-episode reel. This is gonna be good.

2 Likes

def up to join a squad

The Good Boy is too good. He has become too powerful.

1 Like

I got a little delayed but that’s okay because it’s :meat: UPDATE DAY :meat:

Today we’re gonna go do a bunch of side quests and investigations, probably in the name of research (but probably not really for research)

Also, I’m a little behind on getting stuff uploaded to Twitch, so tomorrow, I’m going to make sure everything’s caught up. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

As someone who mains long sword and hunting horn, let me tell you how satisfying a good hunting horn melody is when you start dropping the big buffs on people. I also like to rock something else with my horns that ensures I’m an even bigger help to the group, but they haven’t been covered yet, so that’ll have to wait.

1 Like

“The Hunting Horn is the weapon for people who like to win.”

Bohampscious, you are truly a gentleman and a scholar.

2 Likes

It’s just the truth.

1 Like

Justice has been upheld with the capture of these noble beasts. Also for the multiple simultaneous carves of those poor, poor bugs.

I have some questions about Yao’s silly hat. How does one get a hat that silly?

2 Likes

It was an event hat that isn’t available at the moment. The game has a spring festival coming up that is going to give us access to pretty much every event quest, so hopefully I can be to the point where I can get it by then!

There are so many good hats already, and there’s another one coming soon (the end of this month, I think?) that if this LP does not ever utilize, then this whole thing will have just been a farce!

A FARCE!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like