Get Ye Swamp: A Choose Your Own Adventure Escapade

Have the gunkey force recollection of the Saint’s own association with donkeys

The Gunkey glows with an inner power! It throws itself towards Santa Claus!

:crossed_swords: The Gunkey inflicts Blind on Santa!
:crossed_swords: The Gunkey inflicts Surprise on Santa!
:crossed_swords: The Gunkey deals Friendship damage!

Santa, slowly recovering from the blow, then begins to laugh.

“It looks like you’ve still got that wily spirit in you, Jim boy. I always know when I’m licked,” he says, the Gunkey clicking off to the side.

:tada: You’ve won the battle!! :tada:
:moneybag: You found 7 funbucks!
:handbag: You found a ration! The Gunkey picked it up!

Santa coughs. “I suppose you’ll need my help, then?” Jimmy looks confused. “But why I need your help, Santa? And how do you know me?” Santa just chuckles, and stands behind Jimmy.

:santa: Santa Claus has joined your party!

Before moving on, you make sure to check the Gunkey’s inventory, to see if it had gained anything when it came into existence.

Looks like, as expected, all that the Gunkey has is the ration you just got from beating up Santa.

Now that you’re no longer in battle, you look back to the room you are in. You finally think to turn around and see that the room has a barred door. Before you can think about what to do with the door, Santa helps himself to it, punching it wide open. “We don’t have time to lose at this point,” he grumbles. The cheery mood from their bout had already left him.

The door is open! Only one thing to do with an open door…

You see a hall before you, with more doors and more halls past them. A single man is in the hall, looking for what caused the commotion.

Use our high charisma stat to convince the man to give us his clothes and weapon.

A single man eh? And a hunky guard at that. Play it cool and turn this commotion into a connection. Ask that dreamboat out.

Recruit the man to our vague cause with an elaborate interpretive dance.

Tell the man the commotion causer went That Way

Ask Santa to use his list to figure out what the man wants more than anything else in the whole world

Ask man about his favorite anime

Convince guard to patrol elsewhere with offering of delicious (non)gluten-free waffle ration.

Ask him out on a date.

Ask Santa to conjure the guard’s greatest Christmas desire to convince him to join us

Bluff: Thought you saw an escaping prisoner - it was just a cat.

Take his sword and bend it into a pretzel shape as an intimidation tactic. Maybe he’ll join you. Maybe he’ll flee.

Trade your ration for the guard’s hat.

What does the guard’s single greatest Christmas desire?

A life-size cutout of Shaquille O’Neal

To find his five identical long lost twin brothers

Paid leave.

the spirit of christmas

(it’s whisk y)

This guard’s greatest desire is to learn what “anime” is.