Friends Don't Let Friends Play Lost: Via Domus

THE GAME
A licensed game based on the show Lost (2004-2010). This game was released after the third season and was most likely not remembered even by fans of the show. This game was released after the airing of the third season of the show, which was considered by many to be the low point of the series. Some actors came in to voice their characters, but many were replaced by not so suitable impersonators. The game follows Elliott Maslow, a survivor of the plane crash who was not featured in the show. He has amnesia and is trying to regain his memories as he interacts with fan favorite characters.

The Playthrough
This is a blind, casual playthrough. One of the LPers, Mir, is a big fan of the show and is consistently starstruck by all the cast members. This is not a 100% run, and spoilers are not an issue. There are 4 of us total. 2 of the 4 have seen all of Lost, 1 has seen part of it, and 1 has not seen Lost at all.

Videos
Episode 1: Do You Know Me?
Episode 2: Electrical Engineering
Episode 3: Jimmy Buffett Flashbacks
Episode 4: No Deal
Episode 5: Welcome To Not Michael Park
Episode 6: Island Guys Make Due
Episode 7: Justin Hates Literature

2 Likes

Yo I’m one of the LP’s in this group and I hope you guys enjoy watching us play thought this game

1 Like

This game is awesome and none of it curbs my enthusiasm and love for L O S T.

./l
(゚、 。 7
.l、 ~ヽ
.じしf_,)ノ

1 Like

Update:

The third episode is out. New characters show up and everything happens for a reason.

Episode 3: Jimmy Buffett Flashbacks

1 Like

Update:

New episode in this one the the gang gets shot at, trades to much for some torches, and gets lost but this time in a cave.

Episode 4: No Deal

1 Like

This is a fun LP even from someone who watched only the first couple of seasons of Lost before I lost the plot and got all confused. It’s a good time.

1 Like

Update:

In this new episode HELL CAVE but also HELL PUZZLE man it’s almost like this game is bad. :thinking::smirk::smirk::roll_eyes:

Episode 5: Welcome To Not Michael Park

Update:

With camera in hand we take lot of inappropriate pictures in this new episode.

Episode 6: Island Guys Make Due

Update:

In the new episode, we put up with John Locke’s mysteries and go through ANOTHER CAVE.

Brace yourselves.

Episode 7: Justin Hates Literature

1 Like