Final Fantasy is Good

There’s actually some co-op DLC planned as part of the season pass. No real details have been revealed about it yet, but it’d be a huge missed opportunity if they don’t add some kind of co-op selfie mechanic.

The upcoming sentai costume DLC makes me actually kind of want FFXV. My interest had kind of waned but, like, how am I going to pass up Super Sentai Boy Band Road Trip?

5 Likes

Well, XV is now the best Final Fantasy. The age old aguement has been resolved, pack it in boys.

4 Likes

I really hope they pose after winning a fight in those outfits

1 Like

This forum’s only just brand new and we’ve already solved online good hustle folks.

1 Like

You mean DURING the fight, right?

I can’t believe they’re getting sentai outfits, after Mariachi Noctis and this I’m excited for more outlandish costumes.

No no, according to our poll Final Fantasy 9.5 is the best there is.

You’re right. Posing is very important for a sentai team.

The best one is 5 because it’s the one we play for charity every summer.

5 Likes

It’s the only one where you can have a full BERZERKER party (okay maybe the MMOs too). It also set me up to be disappointed in most other RPG multiclass systems.

FFX-2 lets you run three berserkers. Except there it’s half-naked girls in animal bikinis ‘n’ boots evading and countering everything. Maybe not the same feel as four morons hitting holes and sandworm possibilities.

1 Like

Yeah those berzerkers only berserk when you tell them too.

In more Final Fantasy news, they announced at that event that Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age was coming out July 11th. That’s comforting to know because I was afraid they had canned the release considering it was getting no press since last Fall.

I’m so excited for Zodiac Age. FFXII is probably my favourite game ever made, I really can’t wait to go back to it and experience the IZJS content for the first time. Also, the new art they released for it is fantastic and I want it in my house.

4 Likes

I now realize both how badly I want a FFXV Sentai group, as well as just in general I want a ‘boy band sentai’ group

1 Like

Oh wow, I haven’t seen the new art yet, That’s fantastic stuff.

I’m really curious if they’ve actually done any rebalancing of gameplay tweaks, which they hinted at last year. There are a couple of jobs I’d love to see buffed (Machinist and Time Mage), for example, but I’m not sure if that kind of thing was on the table for this remaster.

“Gackt and Ariana Grande team up for the ULTIMATE Final Fantasy experience”

2 Likes

Square Enix see’s Persona: Dancing All Night and decides that they can do better.

2 Likes

Never finished 12 when it first came out. For some reason the disc would make my PS2 vibrate and I lost interest after failing to get the Zodiac Spear. Hyped for Zodiac Age, going to actually try and complete it this time.

XV I really enjoyed, most fun just cruising around the world hunting monsters and completing sidequest. Can’t wait for XVI in 2026.

1 Like