Feudal Souls! Nioh Blind LP

Hey everyone! Started a blind play through of Nioh! It’s a little bit Onimusha, a little bit Dark Souls, a little bit Tenchu. All awesome! Check it out! Thanks for watching!

Nioh takes place in the early 1600s during a fictionalized version of the Sengoku period, when Japan was in the midst of civil war prior to the ascension of the Tokugawa shogunate. A sailor named William, in pursuit of an enemy, arrives in Japan and is enlisted by Hattori Masanari, servant to Tokugawa Ieyasu, in defeating yōkai that are flourishing in the chaos of war.

Let’s join William (The first weeaboo)on a journey to Japan to stop evil English invaders that are trying to rule the world by taking Japan’s supply of powerful stones called ‘Amrita’.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9J5Yg6qiCMwfmGyNKzGsWfpv_iGe9Nul

Part 1: William’s adventure starts!

Part 2: William finds a friend!

Part 3: Ninja training in a Samurai dojo.

Part 4: Deeper in the caves, we find a lot of salt…

Part 5: William has no time for this shit!

Part 6: Rescue Mission!

Part 7: Present Hunting

Part 8: On to new lands!

Part 9: Making Our Ancestors Weep Inside The Caves

Part 10: Damn water yokai!

Part 11: More Yokai Problems!

Part 12: Spiders. Why did it have to be spiders.

Thanks for watching!

1 Like

More ninja and samurai than you can shake a yokai stick at! It’s Nioh part 2! Thanks for watching!

More Tactical Samurai Action on Nioh part 3! Tried something new with the intro, and lots of good times on this one! Specially at around the 35 min mark! Let me know what you think! Thanks. Have a great day! :3

Hey everyone! Part 4 is up! :3

Part 5 is up! William ain’t got time for that!

Hey, I’ve been enjoying your playthrough, especially since I cant even get past Onryoki despite being level 16 and having put about 10 hours into the game already :sob:

I’m an RPG and strategy gamer, so I’ve always been awful at stuff like this, but Souls games have programmed me to roll into hits and take advantage of i-frames which don’t seem to exist in Nioh, so it’s even worse…my hands keep rolling me into attacks before my brain realizes what just happened…

1 Like

Hi, thanks for watching! Yeah every time I start a new game similar to Souls I always want to hit R1 to attack. XD Yeah you need to get used to dodging to the sides and try to get behind enemies. I’ve dodged into enemies before and I’m like, that doesn’t work here! Keep trying you can do it! You’ll do better once you start learning his patterns.

More Samurai action with William on Nioh part 6! :smiley:

More hangin’ out with William and the Yokai is up! Here’s part 7 :3:

Hey everyone, part 8 is up! :smiley:

Hi everyone part 9 is up. :3:

More Nioh! Part 10 is up. Check it out! :smiley:

Hey! Part 11 is up! : D!

Oh man i’m barley into the first episode I have a ton of catching up to do lol. will this story eventually take us to Japan? also do you feel this game is easier or harder then dark souls? they seem similar but i feel like I like this games feel more so far.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for watching! Yeah after the intro it goes straight to Japan. It’s faster game play than Dark Souls, they both have stamina management, Nioh’s combat is deeper than souls, since it has the different stances & the ki pulse mechanic. I feel the game is like a combination of Onimusha, Tenchu & Dark Souls with a Diablo style loot system. I think the game won’t appeal to all souls fans if they’re just looking for a “souls” experience. Nioh, like Dark Souls is hard at the beginning, but once you get used to the mechanics and start learning enemy patterns, they’re both very challenging but fair games.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Part 12 is up! Check it out! :3: Thanks!
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpsloK5opqg)