Falling for You - Let's Play Gravity Rush

I’m a real sap for maid outfit Kat, and as such this episode was a real treet to commentate over.

1 Like

Posting now so I don’t have to do it tomorrow morning. A bonus episode will be up on Sunday!

1 Like

Congratulations, Kat! You killed a man!

Watch that checkered flag in the latest episode of Gravity Rush!

I’ve been catching up with this good LP and felt like doing some fan-art for it.

5 Likes

Kat and cat are back, and they’re ready to party.

You two kept talking about rushing around in the beginning but I didn’t think that meant there’d be a Russian around at the end of the video

1 Like

Looks like a familiar face is back.

Alias wants to move in with Kat? Talk about a Pipe Dream!

1 Like

Little Jimmy from The Family Circus leads us through this new episode of Gravity Rush

I have no idea what this game is trying to do sometimes. The whole section where you can’t gravity and have to control your fall is cool, and the Lord of the Flies thing is cool, but it’s all really unfocused.

Fall in line, and get ready to finish some challenge missions.

Yeah, the narrative arc isn’t super strong, probably because Gravity Rush was envisioned as a series. There’s some stuff being built up that will resolve by the end, though some pieces won’t get their time to shine until we eventually get to Gravity Rush 2, which definitely understands that it needs to wrap up. But as for this game, restoring the town was Act 1, and we’re just starting to see Act 2, where things are going to start tying together and resolving.

I kinda liked the way the narrative went in the second half of the game, and I know I’m probably in the minority of that, but it threw you for a lot of loops out of nowhere and kept you feeling a bit unstable

and I mean come on, the entire premise of this game involves not being grounded

I was dead.

1 Like

Great! It’s back!!!
This LP is really good.

1 Like

All the rest of the episodes are editted and ready to be commentated on, so hopefully they’ll come out in a more timely manner.

1 Like