DRAGON BALLZ

Fucked up if true. Alright then, even so, maybe a week is still a good amount of time so people don’t stumble in and get spoiled on wolf fights.

So Mr. Satan and Majin Buu are like a couple right? Nothing else makes sense considering the dynamics of their relationship.

2 Likes

For anyone interested in the nostalgia of DBZ, I cannot recommend BADMAN enough. It’s a zine project that came out last year, with content from cool people like merritt kopas, Colin Spacetwinks and Austin Walker: https://a-dire-fawn.itch.io/badman (Edit: Oh yeah this link contains NSFW content!!)

Quick warning one of the pics on the page is of Goku’s taint.

I really wanna get into super but i just can’t get past grandma Goku.

Dub is 6 episodes in if that helps :slight_smile:

Already wow?

It took like a whole year for them to even announce they were localizing it. For some of us it felt like a lifetime.

Mondo cool.

3 Likes

I’m mondo sad that that didn’t get to air, apparently.

Darn you Toei!

You know, if it weren’t for all the in-jokes they might have been able to get away with using the voice cast, but then again I may be just an optimistic fool.

It was so perfect, too.

By the way what’s the consensus on Universe 7’s placement in the grand scheme of the Universe? I’d figure having 2 fighters on par with Gods would offset the rest of their shitty weak universe. Does it not include the dead? Because I mean Frieza is almost on par with them now right, so he should bring the average up unless his death invalidates it. WHATEVER IT’S MORE STUFF I’M THINKING TOO MUCH ABOUT THAT DOESN’T MATTER IN THE GRAND SCHEME (even though it’s odd they rank below a universe where one of the first pick fighters was a non-super Saiyan.)

even outliers aren’t going to bring up the overall average much when you got an entire universe full of people

Also, we don’t know what the mortal average actually measures. Could be based on quality of civilisations, or people.

That is true, Universe 7 has killed a LOT of entire planets.

So… what do you guys know about (Super) Dragon Ball Heroes?

'Cause it’s the craziest piece of DB media out there, with stupid stuff like Super Saiyan 3 Raditz (his hair is longer than he is tall) and Nappa (he gets a beard), Baby Janemba (who then gets controlled by Babidi, becoming Majin Baby Janemba) and an ongoing story line involving Time Patrol!Trunks (“Xeno Trunks”) fighting an army of demons from the Dark Demon Realm while they scout for the Dark Dragon Balls (created by a mind controlled Dende) which scatter throughout time-space, stick into badguys’ bodies and give them super powers. Also, King Vegeta thinks he’s Tuxedo Mask?

It’s a shame the game has very little chances coming out outside Japan, given its Arcade nature.

It sounds like Jorge Joestar if Jorge Joestar was actually self aware enough to work.