Dark Cloud is nice. Let's play it??

I’m trying to play this cool game, but the camera keeps breaking every now and then, and stops automatically following where the character turns??? I wonder if this only happens on the PS4 port :|a

NEW VIDEOS ARE BACK WEE WOO WEE WOO Let’s get a bunch done and also maybe talk about food AGAIN

7.「Hot Dog Crisis」

1 Like

Eliza, what is your go-to hot dog?

I’m from Michigan so I always opt for the local Koegel’s brand dogs, they’re quite good and generally a staple at most coney places around here.

My recommendation for trapped chests is to always guess Explosion. If it’s an explosion trap and you guess wrong, the chest explodes and you lose the contents forever. If it’s any other kind of trap and you guess wrong, you just get hit with a status condition (usually Poison - I very rarely see a Curse chest) which you can cure, and then you just guess correctly on your second attempt to open the chest.

SERVE THE CURVE??? that’s the most Ehrgeiz “God Bless The Ring”-ass slogan i’ve seen in ages. Sounds good though.

Honestly I don’t have a particular kind I go after!! I’m cheap and poor so I get ones on sale unless I’m feeling ~very~ indulgent and then i’ll look for something nicer. Sometimes I get brats, sometimes I get field roast vegan sausages and those are good as HELL actually

I know it’s so lame I love it.

If ya ever come up to Michigan hit me up I will treat you to a good good dog from one of our many coney places that is usually just like, a shack in a parking lot that you walk up to and order.

His pet llama won’t have a proper conversation until Toan apologizes for using WinAMP.

Never apologize for using winamp. It had all the best skins. ALL OF THEM.