Charity Stream for Planned Parenthood!

##Who?
I am kalonZombie, and me and some very helpful friends are going to be doing a charity stream!

When?

The stream will be on February 11th, starting at 12 P.M. EST, and last anywhere from 12 to 24 hours, depending on the type of coverage I can get when I need to sleep.

##For what?
100% of all donations will be going to Planned Parenthood.. As a bonus, I will also be donating $1 for every follow I get during the stream, up to a maximum of $250 (though there might be stretch goals to up that number)

##Where?
Here, at my Twitch!

##Game plans?
We’ll be beginning with Wolfenstein: The New Order and ending with Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, and at some point there will be some Overwatch at some point, but aside from that the games I and others will be streaming will be random. Probably some Jackbox will be thrown in there too. I dunno.

##How can I help?
If you were thinking of following me on Twitch, hold off until February 11th, especially if you can’t afford to donate anything. I completely understand that people are hard up for money and if you’re one of them then following is basically doing the same thing as donating a dollar.

I’ll also be making tweets twice daily for a week leading up to the event. Retweeting these will raise awareness of the event!

11 Likes

Damn fine cause, good on you, man. I’ll be sure to swing by the stream and drop a follow!

We’ll be beginning with Wolfenstein: The New Order and ending with Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Fighting Nazis for Planned Parenthood? Nice. Like it.

1 Like

Just as a reminder, this starts in a little under half an hour. We’ve got prizes and goals set up, so come on over and watch, follow, and maybe donate if you can spare the money!

www.twitch.tv/kalonzombie