Can we truly reclaim what we've lost? Let's Play Fellowship!

Get ready for a double post folks!

I’m updating on Thursday AGAIN, but I swear this is just a fluke. Let’s just enjoy it while it lasts. Today is pretty much entirely the AFTER DARK episode because we’re just listening to music and drawing a map.

Session 5: Mapping and Napping

Summary

We draw a map.

1 Like

NPC SPOTLIGHT:

Today it’s time for one of Minerva’s background characters!

Katla of Seven Fires

The former Queen of the Dragon Kingdom and mother of Minerva. As a full dragon, she didn’t meet much resistance from her peers, and was able to improve her kingdom’s relationships with other countries and races.
Although she had never personally left the Dragon Kingdom, Katla was the daughter of a merchant. She would frequently acquire books from other races, and quickly grew an interest in other cultures as well. When she grew up and inherited her father’s business, she grew it to new heights, (heights that may have even given new life to the country’s economy, had anyone else other than her adopted her policies.) Her business was so impressive, it caught the attention of Ghidorah Swordmelter who, with no children of his own, named Katla as his successor. She bequeathed her company to Damien Drake, and moved to the palace with her husband Nodwick Evenstar.

Unusually, Katla was assassinated. Perhaps she attracted ire from other dragons due to her diplomatic approach with other races, though both the killer and motive were unknown. Although Minerva was to be her successor, she was only four years old at the time, and Smaug the Bronze Warrior was chosen to rule until Minerva was of age, (and the less said about Smaug the better.)

We’re streaming!

twitch.tv/batilisk

I told you the Thursday updates were a fluke. Anyway, it’s Friday and that means I update our LPs.

Today we’re building up tension by playing a one-shot game of Law’s Out and letting the cliffhanger hang more. What antics can we get up to?

Session Diversion 1: Consensual Non-Intimate Distance

1 Like

D-d-d-d-double post!

We’re doing that thing today in about an hour at twitch.tv/batilisk if you wanna watch whatever nonsense we get up to in REAL TIME. Also after someone else posts I’ll be doing another NPC SPOTLIGHT so um, yay?

1 Like

Whatever happened tonight, I don’t regret any of it (provided I still remember when I wake up in the morning).

NPC SPOTLIGHT:

Today it’s time for one of Tesiver’s background characters!

Tyrram

When Tesiver and Tyrram were young, Tyrram was far and away the more level-headed of the two. While Tesiver prepared for each threat by training himself, Tyrram would look at every factor he could possibly control. It should not come as a surprise, then, that Tyrram was a strategist during the war.

The two fell in love during the war against the Great Evil. Unfortunately, there is no moment they could point to as “The Moment They Fell In Love.” It had happened gradually, and by the time both of them had realized it, they had already been in love for quite some time.

Their time together after the war was happy, but too short for either of them. Tyrram was a few years older, so he passed while Tesiver lived.

2 Likes

DOUBLE POST, so I told @heyboots about Mucinex and almost killed him. He was recovering from illness this Wednesday so we decided to be Millennials looking for apartments. @breadmaster was very drunk.

Session Diversion 2: Millennial Apartment Hunters

I didn’t edit this video at all because I’m lazy.

2 Likes

Tyrram really looks like a power ranger of some sort.

If my drunken slurring was enough to get you interested in this game, you can get it pay-what-you-want here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/187050/Millennial-Apartment-Hunters

James also made Millenials Are Killing, which @heyboots ran during Thanksgiving last year: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/224941/Millennials-are-KILLING

Hey guys The Fellowship game is going on haitus for an undetermined time but we’ll come up with something else and keep streaming same batilisk time same batilisk channel. See you there! Sorry for this.

1 Like

We’re doing a thing! In FATE Accelerated! I’m running it! At https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk !

1 Like

Sorry about last Friday, here’s the last distraction video where I announce the hiatus from this game. the audio is low I’m sorry:

Session Diversion 3: FlaVOREtown

You can follow our further adventures in this thread. When this game comes back you’ll find out here. Thanks for joining us on this adventure. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like