At 2,000 Pages, This Is Not Your Average Film Script - Let's Play Beyond: Two Souls [Chronologically]

My main problem with the little non sequel hook is just the fact that we were teased it earlier in the game. I thought the apocalypse was going to be something to deal with in this game. There was no reason for it to be shown earlier. Or instead, just show the actual big problem earlier in the game. Like, how do you mess up that badly.

I’m also really tempted to write a shot story to change the whole Nathan Death scene. I feel like it could actually be really good and was thinking about it all day at work. So close. But instead it’s just utter garbage. But I don’t think I even want to tarnish my FF and AO3 account with ties to this game.

I’m really curious if the part where were jumping through time in the black sun would have the scene with the guy throwing Jodie on the pool table to ////// her if you didn’t actually see that scene in the game. But I know the answer is most likely yes.

1 Like

Oh no, it’s happening!! (This will take about 8-10 hours, so don’t worry if you can’t make it right away!)

https://twitch.tv/wottermelon

2 Likes

3 Likes

IT’S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(VODs up tomorrow??)

2 Likes

Watched the whole stream. I’m just … dead? I dunno. That was a thing to experience in one sitting. Thank you for all of this.

1 Like

Thank you

…and I’m sorry!

3 Likes

Do not be sorry. I feel bad for you and how long it will take to wash your soul clean of this.

1 Like

So, I’m doing something dumb and attempting to stitch the two stream parts together (because I had to restart OBS at one point) and it’s currently uploading to youtube, but it’s gonna take… A WHILE!!

I’ll still def post the video in the thread, but because it’s taking longer than expected, the thread probably won’t close on Tuesday, just so people have a chance to get in here one last time after it’s posted.

2 Likes

Thanks for LPing a game that I can only really describe as exhausting, twice.

2 Likes

It is done.

bts%20marathon

I’ll leave the thread open until Friday or until everyone has made their peace with this game.

3 Likes

I… may… watch that in a collection of short, twenty to forty minute chunks.

For my sanity.

2 Likes

I wish I knew why people in this game–barring Zoe!–like sleeping with the sheets pulled up to their hips, it’s really distracting.

Watching this stream makes me even more annoyed with Nathan’s actions in the ending because we literally see Nancy’s ghost saying holding on to the past is painful for her to watch and begging Stan to start over because he’s still alive, and yet SOME PEOPLE feel they have to pop themselves in the noggin instead of anything more productive with their time! And they’re rewarded for it!

In short: argh. Thanks for that whopper of a stream, I really enjoyed seeing how this thing is “meant” to be played, but ARGH.

3 Likes

@moderators

This thread is good and ready to be completed, closed, and locked!

Thanks again for everyone who saw this wild ride to the end! You’re the real heroes!

3 Likes