A Star-Studded Sequel: Let’s Play We Love Katamari

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, it’s time to get in touch with our wild side! It’s an animal parade, and we’re starting it off by going through the zoo to pick out friends for a lonely dog! Then, we help an unrelated case where a man has lost all his animals! Let me just check and see what kinds of animals we need to find… no… NO…

3 Likes

Two very good tracks this episode (Everlasting Love is actually my favorite song in game I realize) and is also has one of the best cousins, Beyond of all Cosmos.

It also has Cow Bear Level, which is… way harder than I remember.

Today, the King has decreed “no child left behind”! We’re helping out the youth of Earth today, starting with a baby who wants to count to 50. Then, we help a young girl guess the size of her hula hoop in order to create a diorama, and we finish off by saving a young student’s field trip from being rained out. It’s hard work, but we need to do it to help the next generation! And in our flashback story with the King, another child will soon learn the joy of Katamari…

3 Likes

I completely forgot Jungle of All Cosmos existed. What an interesting cousin.

The cloud covered Katamari looks… rather tasty and pretty, honestly.

It’s time to take care of some colossal level! First, we help a small bird learn to grow, both inside and outside, which causes the King to self-reflect a little as we roll up the entire world. Afterwards, it seems our skills are great enough to take to the cosmos for round two with the sun! But of course, a display that grand will only bring more fans…

Join us next week as we start the post-game for We Love Katamari!

4 Likes

What a lovely ending. I’m excited to see the post game!

Just when we thought we were out, we get dragged back in for some more jobs! It’s time to collect the rest of the cousins and presents hidden in the levels, just in time for a family reunion of epic proportions! We’ve got a lot of cousins and second cousins to find, some more charming than others. And then, it’s time for to make a world record conga line with our family!

3 Likes

God, some of these second cousins are uh… certainly weird. But hey, it’s the kid from Katamari Damacy the first! I’m excited for that, at least!

On the penultimate episode of Let’s Play We Love Katamari, we’re gathering people together! First up on our list is our cousins, who have finally been found, but are too numerous to remember! After jogging our memory by collecting them up, we’re pulled into a mission that will decide the fate of the planet. Can we unite the world in order to stop this celestial threat?

4 Likes

Aah, saving the world with the world. Katarmari, never change.

Although considering what’s next… Katarmari, maybe change a little. Oh dear.

:siren: FINAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, on the final episode of We Love Katamari, it’s time to collect a lot of flowers! And I mean… a LOT of flowers. A cool million flowers is what the little rose wants from the King, and of course we must oblige! Afterwards, with every creature on Earth satisfied with our work, it’s time to complete the credits level and finally figure out what the King is singing about! Thanks for watching, it’s been a fun ride!

Keep an eye out soon as FutureFriend and I prepare for a brand new LP duology to rival 50 Cent! See you then!

4 Likes

This was wonderful, even if the rose time was uh… a lot, it seems like. Excited to see what you guys do next!

… though that Clamp ass looking Jotaro is filling me with unsure feelings.

That IS the CLAMP version of Jotaro.

Well, Jotaro’s son.

With Kakyoin.

CLAMP.

1 Like

it’s always been funny to me that a clamp doujin more or less predicted stone ocean

1 Like