A Podcast About Space Lasers - Let's Play Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

of course, we can’t have the good without the bad, and with claptrap there’s a lot of bad

like a lot

jesus that’s a lot of bad

Episode #24: Reasons We Don’t Love Claptrap

3 Likes

I wish Shadow-TP imparting words of wisdom also gave you the Inspired overlay

Does Claptrap have a single functional logic gate in that circuitry of his?

…Wait, what am I saying, it’s Claptrap, of course he doesn’t!

me, yesterday afternoon, hanging out with panzer: “oh i need to post a borderlands when i get home”
panzer: “oh yeah it’s friday”

me, after getting home: [doesn’t do that]

oops!

Episode #25: Beginning of the End

2 Likes

Oh, we’re basically at the end?

And here I was thinking of asking if it’d be possible to get someone else in for a bonus stream to help show off some of the stuff you were reluctant to. (Like what happens when you hit a Shuggarath with a Stingray. Because that is still a thing that happens in the Steam version.)

One fun thing I like about your play style as Jack is that you’re flying through the air shooting bullets and one liners, which is very much how Jack would see himself and want himself to be seen.

Also I was not expecting or prepared for “Claptrap develops depression” to be the general feel of this DLC all of a sudden.

1 Like

But doctor…I am P4GL14CC1-TP.

3 Likes

y’all like guns that yell at you, right?

Episode #26: Cutie Kitty

4 Likes

I’ll add Cutie Kitty to the list of characters that should be accompanied by INSPIRED

to round out this mess of an LSP, claptastic voyage does us the favor of ending on the literal worst fight in the entire franchise!

Episode #27: The Worst for Last

we’re fuckin DONE, y’all! no more borderlands! no, we’re not playing borderlands 1! yes, i already LP’d Tales from the Borderlands! no, we don’t know what we’re doing next aside from streaming stardew valley on occasion!

thanks for watching!

4 Likes

“Good” to know that boss is just as awful as I remember it being. Though the second phase didn’t seem too bad for you for some reason…

I know that the Pre-Sequel wasn’t entirely made by the same people as the other two Borderlands games, but how is the boss fight even worse than all the other Gearbox affeliated games?

I never did get around to the DLC, and boy howdy, does watching that boss fight make me feel good about that decision.

Thank you both for your noble sacrifice.

And so goes the last Borderlands thing ever.

It was…fine.

our long shared nightmare is over

Can’t wait for Borderlands 3. What new mechanics will have regressed?

1 Like

The ability to actually play the game since I’m like 90% sure we’re never actually getting it.

I can say that this series was…

2 Likes

Thanks for the streams/LP!

Congratulations on never having to suffer through a Borderlands for the foreseeable future.