This is a just me flaggelating myself about being awful at making LPs and all the terrible that comes with me making my first LP (as well as any future LPs I do.) This is in reference to my LP in progress of To the Moon.
Oh gosh, FRAPS won’t record or take screen shots and I don’t know how to use anything else.
Oh thank God, I can use something free (Hypercam2)
Holy shit, my sound just turned off and Hypercam2 is crashing and yet running at the same time. My computer is in revolt. Send a priest.
Oh fuck, it recorded everything at insane speeds and the music is desynced and distorted as fuck.
Praise be unto @Combat_Lobster who helped me figure out how to record and taught me about VirtualDub!
Wow, when I try to make these portraits transparent it fucks them up… WELP. FUCK IT, DO IT LIVE!
What was I thinking? This is unacceptable. All the images should be the same size. It looks like an unprofessional mess. I volunteer for tribute.
Shit, I’m still fucking recording up but Combat Lobster is a fucking hero and they’re to the rescue again.
- Re-record all 6 hours of gameplay the right way, so there are no windows, boundaries and shit.
- Repost all screenshots at the same size (what size should that be?)
- Gifs are probably mostly fine as is.
- ALL THE VIDEOS NEED TO BE RE-RECORDED AND REPOSTED BECAUSE WOW HOLY FUCK.
- Pause for drinking, crying, and praying for death.
- Do a good job.
- Finish the LP, make everyone cry.
- Begin a new LP.
- Find a Sega CD capture card or use a good emulator.
- …Somehow convince Panzerskank and anyone else she wants to co-commentate on my next LP. Not for any fame reasons but because she really needs to experience this game. It’s Popful Mail.
- Having achieved LP stardom, sell out hugely. Start posting and tweeting MRA nonsense like JonTron and double down on all my terrible opinions. (This one is optional.)