50 Shades of Grayscale: Let's Play 50 Game Boy Games!

Now that this is all said and done, I do truly wonder which game has the highest proportion of footage to end product. By pure percentages, Battletoads may take it. See for yourself!

And there we have it! The final bit of uncut footage. All that’s left is for me to finish cleaning up the table of contents and extras. Thank you everyone who came to watch, do fanart, or just share your stories! Supremely grateful that my first proper foray into doing LPs was met with the support it had. Sorry. I’m a sappy bitch. I will go on forever on those kinds of things if you let me. See you next mission!

I have finally gotten off my butt to properly fill in all of the table of contents! I figured I’d give one last goodbye and offer thanks to everyone who enjoyed the thread. I’ll officially close the damn thing within a day or two.

But hey, while you’re here reading this, check out this cool pearler Beedrops made!

Cowabunga, dudes. See you in another life!

1 Like

At the risk of committing a massive faux pas, I’m here with one last post. First and foremost, I’m here to clean up the TOC and make it much more Archive friendly, so that I can properly submit it! Second, I wanted to celebrate the anniversary of the Game Boy and this project one last time with a special stream. A REAL final word, in the form of a game I had been looking forward to for some time. It’s a bittersweet note, but I hope it brings back some nice memories and maybe even motivates you in your endeavors! Thank you for reading. Thank you for watching.