Wolf Goes Fetch and Kill - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

We’ve done everything we can up to this point, so time to reach the next point-of-no-return and rescale the castle to save Kuro from a new threat.
Next week will be the first of the endings!

…Or not. The LP is going to be delayed at least a week due to troubles with my audio interface. Its power supply failed last week, and while my dad had a backup interface in the garage, it was pretty rubbish and only barely worked with my system. My two attempts to buy a better replacement have both ended up with their own insurmountable issues for either recording or commentating with the guys over Discord. I’m now resorting to buying a generic power supply and hoping that it works with the old interface, which won’t arrive until next week, but if that also doesn’t work, I’m going to have to buy an entire new replacement and lose at least another week. Either way, Sekiro is going to have to stall here until everything is sorted.

The LP returns with the first and darkest of the endings. The game pretty clearly tells me I made the wrong decision.

The Iron Code is easy to break when you fight with STEEL.
Plus: the most bizarre and glorious cutscene in the game.

We’re not done with our hazy memory. There’s still the question of what happened after Wolf got stabbed through the guts.
Hope you enjoyed kicking Dad’s ass last time. Oh, no reason…

Time to wreak havoc through the place I’vew been hyping up almost the whole LP. It’s like a microcosm of Sekiro on the whole: beautiful, treacherous, and monsterous.

Smile for the camerAGH MY GOD OKAY WOW

Dance with me

One of the hardest bosses, if not just outclassed by the final boss. Looks like good weather for an umbrella.

Some quick cleanup including the last prayer beads and minibosses before we fight the final boss next time.

…Which might be a few weeks, due to a small cavalcade of things preventing us from being able to record more. Hopefully we’ll be back in mid-May.

We at last return to wrap up the main story, fight one of the hardest bosses in Soulsborne, and see the last three endings.

With the main LP complete, it’s time to cycle back and check out some new stuff and things I missed.

I’m kinda sad that the Demon Bell thing doesn’t give some of the bosses new attacks or something. I’m always a little put off by the “higher difficulty means enemies have more hp/do more damage” mentality.

What gets harder in NG+ may not be obvious. Save the samurai!

Final part next week.

1 Like

Watching a katana block a European two-handed sword just makes me wince every time.

Thanks for watching, and look forward to Bloodborne and Code Vein in the future!

2 Likes

Had an awesome time with this lp, Thorn, thank you so much for showing it off, it’s an amazing game! Really looking forward to Bloodborne and Code Vein; BB is one of my favorite games of all time, and I know virtually nothing about CV. Take care! :grinning:

1 Like