What if corporations ran the country? - Let's Play Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Either she is or it’s a red herring, there’s just too many coincidences and similarities for it to be unintentional. Not just in how similar they look and the mysterious origins of Isabel but also the roles they fill in their respective organizations, not to mention that Isabel is lead a group trying to wipe out runners.

I also feel like the backstory we got of her sisters death didnt really give any solid confirmation of it. And id imagine kruger is just as interezted in Faiths mothers design amd could use isabelbfor it.

Of course not. If there’s no body they’re alive, and even if there is a body it’s even odds that they’re still alive or will come back anyway.

Alright time for a very important story video, and a very broken TV broadcasts video.

15 - Thy Kingdom Come (polsy)
XX - TV Broadcasts 05 (polsy)

That was quite the packed episode. I wasn’t surprised to see that I was right about Isabel. I was really surprised about Noah though. It was all very sudden. I know this game is really quick with exposition in cut scenes, but I thought we’d at least get to talk to him for at least a second more.

Yet another important and cool mission. There will be a TV Broadcasts video coming soon as well, but I’m just not done with it yet.

16 - Family Matters (polsy)

And here is that TV broadcasts video. Only real notable thing is the new Black November broadcast seems reaaaaalllll late as it goes along with the second time Kruger talks about his daughter being rescued.

XX - TV Broadcasts 06 (polsy)

Alright, last bit of side mission stuff in this video. The first one is kind of an interesting one.

17 - Exit Strategy (polsy)

And here it is, the finale. There’s a short scene after the credits (starting at 40:00) which involves a TV news broadcast. I’ll be posting a video showing the whole thing, but I need another day or so to get it together.

18 - The Shard (polsy)

Thanks for showing the credits! Some of my friends and coworkers are listed there, but trust me - a lot of people were not shown. Excellent LP, as expected

XX - TV Broadcasts 07 (polsy)