We start another fight in Halo: The Master Chief Collection (now playing: Nothing! We're done!)

Composer’s a weird level. It’s very full of events, and probably needed a bit more time to breathe than it was given. But hey, it’s a big attack on a place, and we’ve got a superweapon to secure. With this giant floating thing, the Evil Frogman could suck us all into the computer, and that’s just rude!

Encounter-wise, this level mixes it up pretty regularly, which is nice. I think it’s cool that we’re still being given new weapons and equipment this late into the game, and they manage some decent enemy encounters that take advantage of the level they’ve built.

Oh, and there’s a new terminal, which means we get to be told the things we’ve been told before in yet another entirely new order!

And just as soon as it started, it’s over. No, really, the whole plot is resolved. 343 introduced a bunch of stuff, presumably to start a new trilogy, but it’s all wrapped up pretty definitively here in the last mission. An odd choice, to be sure.

I don’t know what the point of Halo 4 was. I don’t know what it was trying to do, or if it even did it. I guess I shouldn’t get ahead of myself. Here’s the latest episode.

And there’ll be one last episode coming after this as a big final thoughts video on the entire series and a little bit beyond. It’s been a pretty massive project and may not be next week exactly, but it is coming.

So, that’s it. We’re all done. It was an interesting ride, entertaining for sure, and we’ve collected a large majority of our final thoughts in one last giant video.

To anyone who’s followed along, thanks very much. To anyone stopping in after the fact, hey, take a look. Either way, I hope you all have a good time doing whatever you’re currently doing.

(Youtube tells me this’ll be processed in HD eventually. I don’t know if I believe them.)