War Bad Robot Cool Let's Play LancerRPG!

LP UPDATE!

Session 23: Awakening : Kovannin has joined the party. No, not that Kovannin.

Lancer Bonus Lore: All with Nothing Pilot Log ∅ : Friends in No Places.

LP UPDATE!!

Session 24 Part 1: Jungling : Time for a little game of red rover.

Session 24 Part 2: Stop. Drop. And roll : We fought some fucky spiders and found some fucky tech.

Session 25: Oral Tradition: Spout lore isn’t even a skill or power in this TTRPG system.

Session 26: Give A Damn : Actually I would totally download a car.

LP UPDATES!:

Session 27 Part 1: Deep Space Dine : Let’s go check out one of the ships of legend. One of the 10 colony ships sent from Cradle to populate the stars…

Session 27 Part 2: QuizWOEs : Welp, looks like we’re going to have to give our regards directly to corporate.

Lancer Bonus Lore The Lich Pilot Log 01: We’re completing the circle.
CW: Puking of literal guts.

LP UPDATE!

Session 28: Tanks for the Memories: Hit us with your best shot.

LP UPDATE!!

Lancer Bonus Lore: Unity Pilot Log 2 ≈ 1: Love can bloom on the battlefield

Session 29 Part 1: BROADcast: The Hex Girls go back to Blair to kick off a revolution.

Session 29 Part 2: War Bad Robot Cruel: …Now it’s personal.

[center][/center]

Lancer Bonus Lore: Parting Shot Pilot Log -1: What and who am I now without you and how do I continue to live like this… With this absence that was you that now resides with me and within me always?

LP UPDATE! (kinda)
Some Pilot Logs that we didn’t get done until now and that I’ve posted in the posts where they belong in the timeline but also compiled them here (and listed where they fall in the timeline.)

Lancer Bonus Lore Diplomatic Arrangements Pilot Log 01: Vote or die.
Happens after Session 11.

Lancer Bonus Lore: Palma Aftermath Pilot Log 01: I am certain the slime won’t get worse.
Happens after Session 13 Part 1.

Lancer Bonus Lore: The Messenger Pilot Log 02: Presented: A valuable lesson in staying true to yourself.
CW: Painful brutal death.
Happens after Session 16.

Lancer Bonus Lore The Lich Pilot Log 01: We’re completing the circle.
CW: Puking of literal guts.
Happens after Session 27 Part 2.

LP Updates:

Lancer Session 30: Faer and Loathing: Coriander’s alive!

Lancer Bonus Lore: Isadora Alone Pilot Log 01: “Perhaps that is the nature of all that is Lost… to be forgotten or found.”

Lancer Session 31: Digging Deep: Quin’s back!

Lancer Session 32: Planescape Torrent: NULL made a mistake… maybe? It’s complicated.

Lancer Session 33: Snakes on a Plane: IPS-N(akes)

Lancer Session 34: Hot Stuff: Isadora’s back!

Lancer Session 35: Merger: For now our best option as we see it is to exist in this way.

Lancer Session 36: Battleship: Death to the Death’s Scythe.

LP UPDATE(s):
Sorry it’s been so long. I’ve been very sick.

Lancer Session 37: Downer Time Actions : “What is grief if not love persevering?”

Lancer Session 38: Safe Space : Ignorance can’t be bliss forever.

I want the 69th post to be mine.

Hey we finished this campaign but I’m taking forever to edit the videos and get them up! I promise I or Fefnir will get the rest of this LP to y’all as soon as we’re able.

The robots were quite cool and the war was very bad.