War Bad Robot Cool Let's Play LancerRPG!

LP UPDATE! Lancer RPG episode 6 is now up for viewing!

Session 6, Mere Image : Bryn discovers the father of his estranged fiance put a bounty out on him 40+ years ago. Sylvia pursues removing her spine jack and taking her body back for herself while also figuring out how to make her pain manageable. Lyra finishes the Swole Hole and puts a huge cannon on her mech. And Diafault is fine.

Stream time!

https://www.twitch.tv/batilisk

LP UPDATE! got some Pilot Logs and an episode for you all this week! Have a watch/listen!

Pilot Logs:
Bonus Lore: Sylvia and Kovannin Pilot Log 01: Sylvia and Kovannin familiarize themselves and get to know one another.
Bonus Lore: Unknown Horus Mech Pilot Log 01: Some mystery mech went on some kind of rampage? It took one of our best hackers weeks to recover and restore this.
Bonus Lore: Boundless Council Pilot Log 01: Raise your hand if you hate fascism.

Episode proper:
Session 7 Part 1, Miners and Minors: The Hex Girls are tasked with doing some tame boring mining so they can act as propaganda towards the goal of demilitarization. Unfortunately, several people had other plans.
(Alternative title: Just Deserts)

Once we finish audio setup, it’ll be time for some more bastardly actions.

www.twitch.tv/batilisk

Hey it’s me again. Time 4 streaming.

www.twitch.tv/batilisk

LP Update! The Lancer LP has been updated again for your viewing/listening pleasure!

Session 7 Part 2: Slime Time : The Hex Girls make their way into a mysterious cave they encountered after completing their last conflict and find themselves in a very slippery situation! Will they be able to break the mold or is it curtains for them?

Additionally we’ve got some Pilot Logs to drop here soon I think so look forward to those!

Extremely Chance Time Voice Stream time.

www.twitch.tv/batilisk

LP UPDATE That’s right, fan(s) it’s time for another LP update and this time you’re getting some Pilot Logs to go along with it.

Bonus Lore: Venue Report 1 Pilot Log 01: A mysterious individual receives a report from an AI assistant.
Bonus Lore: Largo West and Lionel Belmonte Pilot Log 01: Peace is more easily talked about than achieved.

Session 8: Laissez-faire: The Hex Girls take some much needed time off after their last mission and nobody is in love with anyone.

LP UPDATE! That’s right I’m updating again REAL QUICKLY after my last update. This time it’s an update sandwich as content is being posted in chronological order. Some Pilot Logs and the latest session are being delivered piping hot to your ears and eyeballs now .

Bonus Lore: Meliora Lambrecht and Kovannin Pilot Log 01 : Deliverance’s enigmatic leader, the Benevolent Shepherd Meliora Lambrecht, and Deliverance’s poster child, the Black Sheep Kovannin, reacquaint themselves.

Session 9: Altered Beasts : The Hex Girls perform a special delivery for for Deliverance (though secretly they are sabotaging that delivery) but encounter some hostiles who may just deliver them their own asses.

Bonus Lore: Svava and Diafault Pilot Log 01 : Diafault exchanges information with the giant rat that makes all the rules and receives some sagely advice as well.

Bonus Lore: Cinder Albatross and Largo West Pilot Log 01: The wicked never rest.

While I recommend listening to all the Pilot Logs if you’re able I am especially proud of the Svava and Diafault Pilot Log as it contains a bonus extra important message. Trans rights.

Approximate footage of Isadora hacking an enemy mech. (And the impending hail of bullets from Lyra.)

LP Mini-Update! One last Pilot Log for y’all that’ll also be edited into the previous post because that’s where it happens but also as a separate post here because I was too impatient to wait for this one before posting that earlier LP update. There’ll be more sessions and more Pilot Logs coming soon! I hope you’ve been enjoying the campaign.

Bonus Lore: Cinder Albatross and Largo West Pilot Log 01: The wicked never rest.

Map Update! The borders have changed again.

To:

It is time

LP UPDATE! More Lancer for you fans and this batch is A LOT.

Session 10: Subs vs dubs : The Hex Girls finally kinda sorta start talking about their feelings and the clans are coming to restore their honor.

Bonus Lore: Isadora and Zoe Lynx Pilot Log 01: Science demands slime!

Bonus Lore: Isadora and Gillian Oak Pilot Log 01 : Isadora convinces Gillian to assist the Hex Girls with swapping out mechs in combat.

Bonus Lore: Non-Aggression Pact Negotiation Pilot Log 01 : Stop me if you’ve heard this one, Boundless, the Common Front, and Deliverance walk into a bar…

Bonus Lore: Unknown Horus Mech Pilot Log 02 : Running only means you die tired.

Hey! Stream. Alice’s gonna chuck robots at us tonight.

www.twitch.tv/batilisk

LP UPDATE!! New piping hot Lancer LP update for your viewing/listening pleasure! Let’s go!

Session 11: Clash of Clans : Lyra’s secretly been a disgraced clanner and fleeing the consequences this whole time. But no matter how fast and long you run from your past your past always catches up to you. Lyra’s clan has come to reclaim their honor. The shortest distance between two points is not a straight line but a tick of a clock. None can outrun the march of time.

Bonus Lore: Paasing the Bar Pilot Log 01 : Quin speaks to Svava about the small way in which she may be able to assist Svava in her goals of clearing the way for the Esshai to have a fresh start. Then she speaks to her cousin Kyra Basara to secure that fraction of help. “A small stone may only make a ripple at first but someday it will be a wave.”

Lancer Bonus Lore: Diplomatic Arrangements Pilot Log 01: Vote or die.

Lore Dump:
I meant to write this up forever ago but I was too preoccupied writing sadder, gayer, things.

Deliverance's Secret Elite Special Forces, The Martyrs:

In the name of the Twelve Martyrs, and under the guidance of their Benevolent Shepherd, Deliverance claims to oppose abuse, exploitation, and oppression. Their ultimate oath: Wherever such toxin reveals itself Deliverance shall arrive to strike it out. The hand of justice is swift indeed but the absolution of Deliverance is quicker still. In pursuit of a universe devoid of cruelties, Deliverance crusades ever on.

But beneath the polished silver veneer of Deliverance is a twisted, rusted, evil. Deliverance seeks to expand, to consume and control the galaxy, and then the universe. With their precedent of cruelty as Casus Belli accepted, Deliverance cannot expand where there is insufficient cruelty. If cruelty will not show it self then it must be made to show itself, it must be manufactured. A necessary evil, a sin for sure, but in exchange for a universe devoid of cruelty? A paltry price to pay.

Deliverance’s Martyrs ingratiate themselves to the populace of a place and where insufficient cruelty is found its created. Deliverance’s Martyrs ignore Civil Duel Culture, they intentionally go out of their way to cause collateral damage. They will kill people who eject from their mechs. They always fight to the death, their opponents or their own. Martyrs have committed every crime on on the list of war crimes and then some multiple times. All in service to singular a Righteous Cause. They are promised they will find Absolution and Redemption of this all through Deliverance.

In all things Deliverance, the crusade continues.

This one is EARLY to make up for it. This one will make more sense after Session 12.

The Lost People of Dynhark, the Esshai:

Esshai means “Those who desire to be Known” and it is the Esshai’s term for their People. Is speaks to a purpose. In pursuit of this purpose the Esshai seek to form and develop close, personal, bonds with themselves and others and to share of themselves so that they may be Known. The Esshai’s language is 80% translatable by Overture’s translation AIs but 20% of their language remains untranslatable and while this was not initially intentional it retroactively became both intentional and necessary when total destruction came for them. The Esshai were one of the many diverse people who originally lived on the planet Dynhark, a largely jungle planet that is so small it barely counts as a planet. Dynhark is rich in resources and populated by many unique kinds of flora and fauna. Dynhark was populated by many disparate people of many different cultures, ethnicities, etc who formed their own nations. In the Bamath Basin, the Esshai lived in a large swath of thriving, bounteous, territory called the Gentle Lands. A Civil War sparked up among two nations and the Esshai were caught in the middle of it where they quickly found themselves beset by enemies everywhere. While they did band together the Esshai people were almost utterly annihilated leaving less than 100 of them left in the Galaxy. This was deeply scarring and traumatic.

The Esshai people have Lost so much they don’t even Know how to Find themselves let alone where to begin again once they’ve Found each other.

Oh also minor map update! Coriander has his own room now!

Oh I forgot to say, I need to apologize! The Drake Cannon on the Fisticuffs doesn’t do 3d6 when spinning. The Presence that made itself Known in Session 11 also has a character sheet and I had it open so I could use its abilities to (finish the video before reading this!) influence the outcome of the battle.

My point is I accidentally looked at its sheet instead of the Fisticuff’s sheet. I’m not sure much would have changed if I’d not made that mistake though.

Still, whoops sorry.

LP UPDATE! Lancer Session 12 is now up for your viewing/listening pleasure!

Session 12: Found Family : The Clanners from before make their way over to the Flavortown to meet the people Lyra, who has redeemed herself and been welcomed back into the Clan, calls her comrades. Family isn’t just something you’re born, it can include blood family but it is not exclusive to it, family is something you establish and create with others.

It’s LP UPDATE t ime here’s a Pilot Log that comes before the next mission and then the first half of the next mission.

Bonus Lore: Quin Riesling and Irina Lebedev-Riesling Pilot Log 01 : Quin promised her cousin Kyra she’d try to talk her mother out of running for an elected position on the Boundless Council. Let’s see how that works out for her. (Alternate Title: Immaculate Conception)

Session 13: In Plain Sight : Slime Time 2 the Secret of the Ooze

Lancer Bonus Lore: Palma Aftermath Pilot Log 01: I am certain the slime won’t get worse.

Oh, by the way, in the coming weeks this campaign is about to get INTENSELY, OVERWHELMINGLY, LESBIAN.

So get hype for that.

The Lesbianism is Intensifying.