The No Stress Zone

My spirit animal is an unmotivated egg

5 Likes

Here’s a picture of my bird:

She’s an African Red Bellied Parrot. Her name is Ziya and she turned 5 in December! Her hobbies include meowing, yelling at the cat, telling everyone to “stop it”, playing peekaboo, watching America’s Funniest Home Videos (she likes to laugh with the audience), and peeping excitedly when someone sings to her.

Here’s my favorite video I’ve ever taken of her, in which I try to get her to demonstrate how she plays peekaboo, but all she wants to do is meow and laugh about it.

15 Likes

cute pet pics, everyone!

this is my doggo murphy, he’s an adorable idiot and I love him :3:

7 Likes

This is 100% a great child whom deserve a nap

1 Like

Here is a grumpy cat who does not approve of the christmas ornament I put on her head.

And here is that grumpy cat and another, lazier cat stealing my bed while I’m away at college.

5 Likes

If we’re sharing pets, I have to show off my Two Good Dogs

4 Likes

My two babies Ruger(Chihuahua) and Bullet(Rat Terrier) when they first met.

7 Likes

I see your bow tie, and raise you one, attached to my cat Daemon:

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e15/10483318_516573615138580_491662372_n.jpg

5 Likes

Behold, my chill cat Muffin being chill.

5 Likes

Happy birthday to cuttlefishes! :toot:

8 Likes

Pic of my pupper-dog

5 Likes

Not mine but: where is this dog going? Is this dog going on an adventure? I want to go where this dog is going.

6 Likes

Hello. I have cats.

6 Likes

You should pay more attention to very good boys

18 Likes

I audibly just gasped that is so cute.

1 Like

11 Likes

So one of my cats has gotten a routine of meowing at me in bed early in the morning until she gets bored of trying to wake me up and jumps up, or I physically hurl her dumb ass up onto the sheets because she’s a fat and lazy butt. A few days back, I realized that the warm purring lump on my lap was warmer than usual that morning.

Fat blockhead chirplord’s the big spoon, old man grumpus is the little spoon. Years ago these two hated each other’s guts but now that the folks have a dog in the house I guess they’ve reconciled. Also check out that “Excuse YOU, we were having a moment” look.

8 Likes

Platypus.

Bury me with my rice…

4 Likes

oooh are we sharing pets?? Here’s my kitty, Star! She’s 14 years old and loves cuddles more than any other cat i’ve ever met, i can’t fucking get her off my lap some days. I adopted her from the SPCA this week and she’s already stolen my heart <3

4 Likes

ok I can’t just keep liking all your wonderful companions (even though I really really want to) in each post, so let me say y’all have sweet pets, and keep up the good stuff!

7 Likes