Tea Break - It's a thread about tea!

heck yea send me that tea Jenner.

2 Likes

Just reporting in to say I’ve just finished my first cup of Earl Grey and I think I’ve found something to replace my old standard of black tea.

It’s tea, but it has flavor without using a lot of sugar or honey?? No wonder :allears:Picard :allears: drinks it!

3 Likes

Oh, Earl Grey’s pretty good. English Breakfast is more or less my standard black, but I think I like most other black teas more than it. I have a really good rose flavored one, and I recently tried Assam tea which was good as well.

1 Like

Mines lady grey lol.

Fun Fact! If you need to use gauze to treat/stop bleeding after dental surgery (like, say, having a molar extracted), you can use a wet black tea bag if you run out of gauze since tannic acid helps form blood clots.

2 Likes

Was reluctant to try it for ages and worried that it would just taste stale-as-hell, but finally got around to inserting some green tea into my morning routine. Yeah, not bad! Not the most exciting beverage, but with a little mint flavouring or something, perfectly palatable.

I’m finding it gives me a nice energy boost, and, at my age, I’m starting to need the occasional kickstart.

1 Like

Rooibos or bust.