Such is LPs in the Zone - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Headcanon: It’s not the skybox breaking, but one really big leftover artifact. You cannot get it, because it’s in the sky, nor would you want it, because it somehow makes your aim worse.

1 Like

Pripyat and the Chernobyl Power Plant are within sight, but first we’ve got to deal with Monolith and ghosts.

2 Likes

I’ve not played as far as these videos yet, but an ak with a scope is a lot more useful if you switch firing modes to only fire one shot at a time
I’m worried this comes across as rude, which is not what i intended
I am curious if you are aware that it’s possible, and wanted to mention it for anyone else playing

Not feeling as scorched as I expected.

About fifty comments about it later, yes, I’m aware now.

1 Like

but have you been told in this thread? :wink:

I wanted a gif of the guy awkwardly squat-walking backwards out of the door, because it made me laugh very hard, because it may have been like 4am, so here (apologies for my lack of gif making skills):

4 Likes

Warning: this part contains information I actually looked up for accuracy.
And senseless violence.

1 Like

And that’s all the murder she wrote. I had too many issues trying to get mods and streams for the game working to show anything more off, so that’s gonna have to be it for this LP. I’m not planning to do Call of Pripyat since I’ve barely played any of it, but once I do and if I think it’ll be suitable for an LP, I’ll consider it.

For now, look forward to next week, when I drag an old LP hero back into the spotlight for Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

2 Likes

This was such a beautiful moment. Thanks for the LP, Thorn.

1 Like

So Jacob mentioned music for the assault on the power point section. I was thinking that this might be appropriate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDx2gIlme3w

Paintball with instant shots with no ball drop is Laser tag

1 Like