[FINISHED] LPFWA 2k18 - Killing the Business Since 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #31 - Look! Pros Fear Wrestling is Anime

YerPalHal: Look! Pros Fear Wrestling is Anime
ZephyrWhisper: Leaf Patted Fruity Wins Again

ah think i’m gonna like being part o thon ora 66 i just watched the boss squish a ref with a monster truck…good times stirs the hope in me y’know

Hi! This week’s show will be HELL!!! We’re all going to HELL!!!

It will be at the usual time in the usual place. And you also get to vote once more on the bonus match. Just head here if you wanna do so.

The match card is below, of course.

#1 8-Way Chaos
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Dr. Ham vs. a tree vs. D the Destroyer vs. Lore Convoluter vs. Schir vs. Macro Man Keynes vs. Kane

#2 Singles Match
Yelizaveta RN vs. Lady of the Lancet

#3 Tag Team Match
First Ora w/ Tommy Wiseau vs. Hugrule Warriors

#4 LP Superstar Championship
Palpatine vs. Toad ©

#5 Kawaii Championship
DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Nadira ©

#6 Co-Comm Championship
Los Borrachos vs. Third Street Sinners ©

#7 Bunny Championship :3
Freddie Hope vs. Fruitsniffer ©

Intermission: LPFWA vs. The Universe
https://goo.gl/forms/sJFCbgJjKbWZJqLj2

#8 LPFWA Women’s Championship
Tolvie vs. Valerie Easton ©

Main Event: LPFWA Championship
Flamander vs. Nuffkins ©

Show starts in 15 minutes. https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Match 1: Eight-Way Chaos
Match 2: Yelizaveta RN vs. Lady of the Lancet
Match 3: First oRa & Tommy Wiseau vs. Hugrule Warriors
Match 4: Palpatine vs. Toad © for the LP Superstar Title
Match 5: DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Nadira © for the Kawaii Title
Match 6: Los Borrachos vs. Third Street Sinners © for the Co-Comm Titles
Match 7: Freddie Hope vs. Fruitsniffer © for the Bunny Title
Intermission: Samus Aran vs. Awesome Kong
Main Event 1: Tolvie vs. Valerie Easton © for the LPFWA Women’s Title
Main Event 2: Flamander vs. Nuffkins © for the LPFWA Title

LPFWA, a Wrestling E-Federation where AIs duke it out! Starting in 15 minutes on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen
You can join the thread here: LPFWA 2k18 - Killing the Business Since 2013
Match 1: Eight-Way Chaos
Match 2: Yelizaveta RN vs. Lady of the Lancet
Match 3: First oRa & Tommy Wiseau vs. Hugrule Warriors
Match 4: Palpatine vs. Toad © for the LP Superstar Title
Match 5: DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Nadira © for the Kawaii Title
Match 6: Los Borrachos vs. Third Street Sinners © for the Co-Comm Titles
Match 7: Freddie Hope vs. Fruitsniffer © for the Bunny Title
Intermission: Samus Aran vs. Awesome Kong
Main Event 1: Tolvie vs. Valerie Easton © for the LPFWA Women’s Title
Main Event 2: Flamander vs. Nuffkins © for the LPFWA Title

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #32 - Little Punk Flamander Worms Again in HELL!

Deathmaster780: Loopy Punchers Fight Worrisome Attacks
FelinoidSA: Lady Pummels Female Wrestler Again
FelinoidSA: Little Punk Flamander Worms Again

Let’s also get a bit into Nuffkins’ path through LPFWA while we’re here already

He debuted in the first episode of Season 2. Established as a kind of simple-minded dinosaur who poses as a human wrestler. And to do so emulates what he thinks a wrestler is supposed to look like. In this case it’s Hulk Hogan. Nuffkins enters to American Made, Hogans WCW theme, which is now used by Toad. In his debut match he wins the LP Superstar Title from Succinct and Punchy, who happened to hold it at the end of Season 1.

As the show goes on, and Hulk Hogan turned out to be aggressively racist over the course of Gawkermania Nuffkins begins to emulate a different Wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin. In case you care: Nuffkins 3:16 says “I’m a human” which punchy just counters with repeated "What?"chants. In the final episode of Season 2 Nuffkins challenges the LP Superstar Champion Pomp to recapture the belt he lost not too long after he’s won it. He successfully recaptures the title and in the coming three years he becomes the Nuffkins we now know. The slightly arrogant LPFWA Champion who’s achieved what he describes as “peak fashion” and has just had the longest title reign in LPFWA period.

To break kayfabe here: When I picked him as the inaugural champion for this season I did not expecpt him to keep the title for long. He was a leftover. One of the established guys where you could say “Yeah, he can hold a title and it wouldn’t seem too weird”. Him defending the belt so convincingly and repeatedly was a happy little accident but knowing Season 2 Nuffkins and comparing him to Season 3 Nuffkins creates a nice little narrative of a guy going from “Good but not great.” to the longest reigning LPFWA Champion yet.

On screen Nuffkins had defenses against Toad, Fruitsniffer, BNF, Lotus, anilEhilated (the latter two in the same match), a tree, Freddie Hope and Goldberg. Finally he lost it to Flamander.

So that’s 7 successful defenses over 239 on-screen days (218 if you coun’t from his first on-screen defense.)

But you need to keep in mind that Nuffkins had the belt when this season started. So let’s have some fun.

If Nuffkins had won the title from Dr. Rath on the first PPV after the end of Season 2 (which means he’d have to have lost the LP Superstar Title in the build to the PPV) and kept the title since then his reign would be, hypothetically, 1557 days long. Which means between 51 and 52 defenses if we’re assuming monthly defenses. Now, I could just decide that this is the case but I’m not. I’d still like to contrast this hypothetical reign with some other historic reigns.

Kazuchika Okada held the IWGP Heavyweight Title for 720 days with 12 Successful defenses. (He holds the record for both days held, and defenses)

CM Punk held the WWE title for 434 days with 22 successful defenses, though some say it’s been over one hundred (including house shows and dark matches). The belt is also sometimes defended in non Big Match scenarios where no one really expects a title change.

Asuka’s NXT Women’s Title reign lasted for 510 days with 11 defenses.

Brunno Samartino’s first WWE reign lasted for 2803 that’s seven years. He defended the belt 390 (!!!) times. Of course, title reigns back then were just longer. This was between 1963 and 1971 (stats from cagematch.net)

You might notice that the number of defenses isn’t really proportional to the days they were held. This has multiple reasons. For one, WWE Titles tend to have more defenses because they have more shows and the title is defended at least once per month at PPVs (not necessarily, but usually that’s the case) additionally there’s throwaway defenses on RAW and Smackdown as well as at house shows, sometimes.

NJPW, on the other hand, treats it’s title defenses like a much bigger deal and the company works more on a tour-schedule rather than being a weekly TV-Show. Other companies have their own quirks in this regard too, which is why I prefer measuring a title reign by the number of defenses, rather than the days they lasted. Just look at Brock Lesnars ongoing 455+ day reign with only 7 (televised) defenses.

people think ah overspent on the cookies but naw truth is good auld scottish made cookies are like the best thing tae wash doon wie thon tru bru. Also ye cannae go wrang wie a scottish sandwich

1 Like

All right folks!
Last week in HELL we reached 32 Episodes which ties us with Season 2. This week we are not only going tu surpass Season 2’s length, we are going to celebrate our Anniversary. The first Episode of LPFWA was streamed on 6th July 2013. The VOD was released on 7th July. Since the 7th happens to be a Saturday we’ll just celebrate LPFWA becoming 5 years old. (15 in Kayfabe)

Join us on 7/7 at the usual time we redecorated our arena to look like the original crappy LPFWA ring in a shed and we’ll also actually for the first time since the airing of the og LPFWA '13 see some very old matches and the scenes that accompanied them.

Match Card:

LPFWA '13 Flashback: First Match Ever
Sabateini vs. Schir

#1 Buscus Brawl
The Masked Man © vs. Schir

#2 Singles Match
Face vs. Lotus Aura

LPFWA '13 Flashback: Face vs. Lotus Retro
Kadorhal vs. Rath

#3 Singles Match
IGgy vs. Macro Man Keynes

#4 Kawaii Championship
Lady of the Lancet vs. Nadira ©

#5 Three-Way
Hell-Ena vs. Jumpy-Chan vs. Yelizaveta RN

LPFWA '13 Flashback: First Ever Buscus
Fruitsniffer vs. Ultigonio

#6 Bunny Championship :3
Nuffkins vs. Fruitsniffer ©

LPFWA '13: Sabateini vs. Schir
1st Match: Masked Man © vs. Schir for the Buscus
2nd Match: Face vs. Lotus Aura
LpFWA '13: Kadorhal vs. Rath
3rd Match: IGgy vs. Macro Man Keynes
4th Match: Lady of the Lancet vs. Nadira © for the kawaii Title
5th Match: Hell-Ena vs. Jumpy-Chan vs. Yelizaveta
LPFWA '13: Fruitsniffer vs. Ultigonio
Main Event: Nuffkins vs. Fruitsniffer © for the Bunny Title :3

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #33 - Anniversary: Lotus Promotes Flipping a Whole Afternoon

FelinoidSA: Lotus Pins Face With(out) A something
ZephyrWhisper: Lotus Promotes Flipping a Whole Afternoon
Deathmaster780: Let Past Fights Wow Attendees

Couple great matches for the Anniversary show! the Main Event in particular owned. We will begin the Z1 Climax, a round robin tournament next show. However, that won’t be next week. Since I’m invited to a birthday party I will not be able to stream next Saturday. Instead it’ll be the week after.

Okay! As already stated there won’t be a show this week.

But seeing as the show has gone on for a LONG time at this point I’d appreciate if you all chime in and let me know your favorite matches, storylines and/or moments in general. I want to compile a kind of highlight’s list to make it easier for potential new people to find the stuff that really stands out and get into it more easily. Just post it all right here if there’s anything!

All right! After a week long break we are gonna have us another show at the usual time.
This week the Z1 Climax will begin! You can also vote on who gets to face Awesome Kong

What is the Z1 Climax, you might ask. Well, you might be familiar with the G1 Climax. It’s an annual tournament NJPW holds, it features two separate blocks having their own round robin tournaments (meaning everyone within a block will face everyone else in that block) and at the end the winners of both blocks face each other in the finals. It’s usually one of the best times in wrestling any given year and guess what, it’s going right now! It started last weekend and will last all the way to the middle of August. It usually features around 20 people total, but there have been more, and as few as 12 people once. Which is also the mount of people that have entered the Z1. All competitors are listed below!

Block A
Fruitsniffer
Toad
Kylo Ren
El Catire Arrecho
Dash Rendar
Thundercat Chris Pine

Block B
Freddie Hope
Palpatine
A tree
Lotus Aura
The Majestic Goat-Man
Lore Convoluter

Z1 Tournament matches will take place under specific rules.
There will be no count-out and a time limit of 15 minutes (which so far, we have only very rarely exceeded)
Winning a match will grant 2 points while a draw gives 1 point to each wrestler in the match. Losers, of course, get nothing. Below are our Night 1 match-ups, featuring Block A.

[timg]https://lpix.org/3178126/Z1-A1.jpg[/timg]

Of course, we’ll still have our regular matches happening, so the full match-card is, as always, below.

#1 Buscus Brawl
The Masked Man vs.

#2 Singles Match
Kara the Punch Wizard vs. DCB

Scene: Hugrule Warriors strategy meeting, wishing luck to Fruity and Catire, Link glad to finally get another shot to defeat Palpy, the holder of the Triforce of Power.

#3 Z1 Climax A-Block
Kylo Ren vs. Thundercat Chris Pine

#4 Z1 Climax A-Block
El Catire Arrecho vs. Toad

#5 Z1 Climax A-Block
Dash Rendar vs. Fruitsniffer

Intermission: LPFWA vs. The Universe
https://goo.gl/forms/lgUIGWodNRr2jcGn1 vs. Bootleg Awesome Kong

#6 Bunny Championship :3
anilEhilated vs. Nuffkins

#7 LP Superstar Championship
Link vs. Palpatine ©

Match 1: Masked Man vs. IGgy for the Buscus
Match 2: Kara the Punch Wizard vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Match 3: Kylo Ren vs. TCP (Z1 A-Block Match)
Match 4: El Catire Arrecho vs. Toad (Z1 A-Block Match)
Match 5: Dash Rendar vs. Fruitsniffer (Z1 A-Block Match)
Intermission: DCB vs. Bootleg Awesome Kong
Match 6: anilEhilated vs. Nuffkins © for the Bunny Title :3
Match 7: Link vs. Palpatine © for the LP Superstar Title

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #34 - Let’s Put Forth Wrasslin Awesomeness!

Maigius: Let’s Put Forth Wrasslin Awesomeness!

Next show will be on Saturday at the usual time match cards are stacked, and probably PPV sized because we’ll do both blocks in one night after the next PPV. The Wall of Golden Stuff. Given that this is LPFWA’s “premier” PPV it makes sense that there’s going to be a lot of matches. Both Z1 Blocks as well as a match for every title. But let’s do one thing after another…

You can vote on our bonus match again. Kong has been defeated so you can choose an opponent again. If you want to you can let me know if you want a specific opponent to choose from for future polls.

And as always, here’s the card!

#1 Buscus Brawl
The Masked Man vs. Woolsey Smythe

#2 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man vs. Lotus

#3 Hardcore Tag-Team Match
Garbage Team vs. Konami Kouda and Kara the Punch Wizard

#4 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope vs. Lore Convoluter

#5 Co-Comm Championship
Los Borrachos de Luna vs. 3rd Street Sinners ©

#6 Z1 B-Block
Palpatine vs. a tree

#7 LPFWA vs. The Universe
https://goo.gl/forms/d8rp1KvWIul3plsV2

#8 Bunny Championship :3
D the Destroyer vs. Nuffkins ©

And here’s the current standings of the Z1

No real upsets so far, but it’s bound to happen sooner or later.

1st Match: The Masked Man © vs. Woolsey Smythe for the Buscus
2nd Match: Majestic Goat-Man vs. Lotus Aura (Z1 B-Block)
3rd Match: Garbage Team vs. Konami Kouda vs. Kara TPW
4th Match: Freddie Hope vs. Lore Convoluter (Z1 B-Block)
5th Match: Los Borrachos vs. 3rd Street Sinners © for the Co-Comm Titles
6th Match: Palpatine vs. a tree (Z1 B-Block)
Intermission: Majestic Goat-Man vs. Minoru Suzuki
7th Match: D the Destroyer vs. Nuffkins for the Bunny Title :3

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #35 - Long Puroresu Fights Win Audience
Z1 Climax B-Block Night 1.

My dreams were just too powerful, Suzuki apparently never had a chance.

1 Like

I’ve been a bit busy during the last few G1 Undercards

Inspector Jane (crow)

Harvey Birdman, a Superhero turned lawyer (Lokistarwind, who also contributed Loki for Season 2)

The Brutal Baroness (Enchanted Hat)

Then we’ve also finally turned Masked Man into Pyroi from Season 2, aka King Dedede

Had to make some concessions, as you’ll see once we head into our first match, because that robe is entrance only.
This has also been a thing that was supposed to happen at some point from the start. It was in fact in Masked Man’s character bio in the (publicly viewable) submissions.

We’ve also turned Masked Man’s maskless husk into an edgy dude putting the guy who was living inside Pyroi’s belly in Season 2 into Masked Man’s empty body. Just so I don’t have to lose a guy and also get an excuse to tweak them slightly to make them lose less.

Aside from that I got suspended from Twitter for saying “Kill all TERFs” then doing a flip and a single crotch chop. That’w mostly what’s been going on in my life.

This week, LPFWA will fight at the Wall of Golden Stuff at the usual time. This show will be enourmous. There are 13 matches. three Z1 Matches for each block, six Title Matches as well as one extra match thrown on top. This will be our longest show yet, likely exceeding three hours. (the longest one before that was 2 hours, 50 minutes)

Due to the size of the card there’s no bonus match.

Z1 Card:

Match card for WOGS:
#1 Co-Comm Championship
First oRa vs. Third Street Sinners ©

#2 Z1 A-Block
Toad vs. Thundercat Chris Pine

#3 Kawaii Championship
Lady of the Lancet vs. Nadira ©

#4 Z1 B-Block
Palpatine vs. Lore Convoluter

#5 LP Superstar Championship (Ladder Match)
Link vs. Palpatine ©

#6 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar vs. Kylo Ren

#7 Tornado Tag Match
Dreamland Express vs. IGgy and ???

#8 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope vs. Lotus Aura

#9 Bunny Championship
Tommy Wiseau vs. Nuffkins ©

#10 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer vs. El Catire Arrecho

#11 LPFWA Women’s Championship