Let's Play Every Mario Party and Not Get A Divorce [Current - Mario Party 6]

Huh. You are correct. I’ll have to fix that after work tonight.

Coin Shower Flower and Whack-a-Plant are the two greatest equalisers in the history of Mario Party. Without that one game it actually would have handily gone to the computer, even with the board in your favour for the final turn or two.

1 Like

Any time the game lets you get a ton of coins with no actual consequences it is a huge advantage. Which means you have to hate when Coin Shower Flower happens when the CPU is the odd one out.

Also. The video is as fixed as I can make it. So everyone is free to enjoy.

So we have a bit of a different thing this week. It’s our first bonus board. As such, it’s only going to be one video. But that doesn’t mean you don’t get a vote. The bonus videos that have computer players will always have them set to “Normal.” So, without seeing the first ten turns.

WHO WILL WIN THE BONUS BOARD?
Take your guess between:
Michael / Yoshi
Calli / Peach
Computer / Mario - Luigi

You only need to guess computer, not which computer, as they are the same difficulty they will be one entity in this.
Guessing right doesn’t net you a star, but it will add something beside your name in the OP.

I can think of only one bonus board in this Mario Party, so I’mma say Michael takes it handily.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with Calli

The goal of that board is coins only and we all know how Calli is with coins.

1 Like

Michael won the coin and mini-game stars last time, so that’s who I’m betting on.

So I see who my true friends are =)

1 Like

And now we descend into a pot(?) in order to reach the MINI GAME STADIUM. A really cool special board for those who don’t feel like playing mini games for no reason, but also don’t feel like playing a full game of Mario Party. I have fond memories of watching my character slowly rise up on the pile of coins. It’s a nice little thing they added in. It wasn’t really necessary to put this but they did and it’s fun.

Also. Preface. We’ve had complaints in another thread about us talking too much about ourselves, so if you’re really against that, I suggest skipping this video. If you’re fine with that though enjoy!

Mini Game Stadium

And now the winners!
Senerio -
Jack-Off Lantern -
CirclMastr -
Zanzibar Ham -
get that OUT of my face -
Bruceski -
Technowolf -
oldskool -
berenzen -
64bitrobot -
frozentreasure -
Shywulf -
WordOnTheWind -
MGN001 -

One day I will go size these stars and coins correctly. But it is not today!

Thanks for making that way, way, way closer than I think anyone expected. Also you’re both precious.

1 Like

I think your the precious one :blush:

We went back to rewatch this episode and, not gonna lie, we almost said the exact same responses before our recorded selves did the whole video through.

1 Like

I’m glad to know that even though this latest episode was recorded months in advance that Michael and I haven’t changed at all. We say and do the same things today as we did all those months ago.

1 Like

I think it just goes to show how genuine we are when we record.

1 Like

Update!
And here we go with the next board. We’ll be finishing up the newly wed game, as well as finishing up our first recording session all together. Now that I’ve played through this board, I actually enjoy it a lot more than I did when I was a kid. I see why my younger self had gotten frustrated with it. But in hindsight, it isn’t all that bad. Nothing like Wario’s stage anyway.

Luigi’s Engine Room Part 1

This also means it is now time to GUESS WHO WILL WIN!!!

Will it be the lovable Michael/Yoshi, the beautiful Calli/Peach, the cunning Hard Computer Mario, or the ruler of the previous board Wario? You have until Tuesday night to get your votes in.

I’m gonna put my faith in Mario for some reason. If he gets a lucky streak with actually using those coins he’s probably pretty safe if he gets the bonus star as well.

Mario seems to have been getting a lot of coins. Chance Time is harder to hit on this board than most others. Hm…

Ah, it must be Peach! Where Yoshi will just miss most of his chances, Peach will be able to open and close the gates needed and win without even needing a bunch of bonus stars! Putting it out there on this one, defying all core tenants of Mario Party.

My money this time is on Mario, the Coin Lord.

I tried to watch this 3 times, I have too much going on in my life right now to realise that i wasnt even paying attention, that said, Im going to go for michael, go Yoshi

1 Like